Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index Ross and Rachel forum
A forum to discuus Ross, Rachel, Friends and everything else

FAQFAQ      SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Emily comes to New York Chapter 4 and 5

<< View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
Lobsters forever
A new Ross and Rach fan

Post Emily comes to New York Chapter 4 and 5
Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:49 pm
Reply to topic Reply with quote

Chapter 4 of Emily comes to New York

Ross was left speechless at his apartment. Did Rachel just kiss him? Was it because she loved him or because she was caught up in the moment? He was swarmed with all these questions. While he was busy trying to figure out the answers, he heard a knock at the door. He looked through the peephole and saw Emily. He didn’t know what to do! Rachel had just left. What was he supposed to do?

He answered it and tried to put on his best smile. “What are you doing here?” he asked. “Trust me, its not like I want to be here. But I need to talk to you alone” she replied. “Oh, sit down” Ross said. She takes her

jacket and puts in on the couch, than sits on top of it because Rachel might have touched on it or slept on it. “Emily, what is it already?” Ross said impatient. “Ross, I wanted to talk to you about the message you left me” Emily answered. “What message?” asked Ross confused.

“The message saying that you still love me” Emily replied. “What! I never wrote that message.” Emily said, “Yes, you did. I received it a month ago. I’m sorry but I love Colin very much and you might not love Rachel” Ross looked at her with eyes almost popping out of his face. What did she mean a message? Not loving Rachel? The only word the he could say was “What?” Emily looked at him sympathetically “oh, sweetie. It’s okay. I know I never got over you that’s why I came into town. So, we can work on this” Ross said “Emily, I can’t.” ‘Not like I want to’ he thought. “I know you can’t but Rachel’s gone. It’s only us, lets get it over with,” Emily said pleading.

Emily grabbed his shirt, and kissed him. He pulled away. She grabbed him again. “Come on Ross, you know you want it!” She insisted. He climbed out of the couch, than he said, “I need to tell Rachel to stay out longer”

He grabbed the phone and went to his bedroom. What was he supposed to do? Call Rachel and tell her that he and Emily were getting it on? No, he couldn’t do that. He hated Emily.

At that exact moment Emily came in, Ross suddenly had to go to the bathroom. Emily liked his new decor, she couldn’t believe that she was going to cheat on her husband. While, Ross was in the bathroom almost crying in fright. What the hell would he do? He hated Emily, he loved Rachel. He did. He loved her with all his heart. If Ross did actually have to sleep with Emily to get over this, what would Rachel do if she found out? She would probably kill him. He walked around the bathroom. He tried to find something to stop this.

Than he heard the front door open. He went to see whom it was. Emily had left, he walked around the room and found many of his things scattered around the living room. Than by the door, he found Ross’ letter that he had wrote to Rachel while they were going out ripped to pieces. He also found a note saying that she took the engagement ring. He took them, and started to cry. That was all he had of Rachel. Now it was gone. She was gone. Probably he needed to start to move on. The thing was he didn’t want to. It was already 9 at night. So, he decided to give it a rest, and went to sleep.

The next morning, Rachel was walking into to Central Perk happily that the way things turned out yesterday. When she walked in, she saw Emily sitting there on the couch. Rachel tried to get out, but it was too late. Emily had spotted her. She called her over. Rachel accepted. But she did regret having to say yes to sitting down with her like they were friends. They both knew that they weren’t. They knew that they were each other’s enemies.

“So, you’re not married to Ross?” Emily said. “How did you find out?” Rachel said confused. “You just told me” she replied. Rachel was dumbfounded, she couldn’t believe it. “Ross, didn’t tell me that you two were engaged” Emily said. “Well, we weren’t.” Rachel said. Knowing that it was the truth. “Yes, you were. See?” Emily said showing Rachel the engagement ring. Rachel looked at it, it was the most beautiful ring ever. She started to feel the rim, it had three diamonds on it. It was beautiful. Emily than gave the box it came in to Rachel. She opened it and found a note inside. She started to read the note:

Rachel,

When I saw this ring. I knew it belonged to you. For it is beautiful. But not as half as beautiful as you. On the inside of the ring you will find

RG+ RG forever. It is engraved. If you are reading this, you probably will find yourself at the planetarium on our 1st anniversary and I have just proposed to you. I can’t believe I was so lucky to have ever had the chance to touch you, or to kiss you. You are my soulmate, and my other half. I swear I will never hurt you. I would rather die, than knowing that you are crying.

Love always,

Ross Gellar.

P.S. Please don’t exchange this ring. Love you my baby.

Rachel was crying by this time. She thought to herself. If she never behaved like a foolish idiot, she would have been engaged. To Ross for Gods sake! The love of her life! At this moment she felt like taking a knife and stabbing herself with it, she was so stupid.

Now she understood, why Ross was so upset that night. He wanted to propose. But she had to work. The work she didn’t even need to do, for Joanna threw it in the garbage the next day. Just like Rachel had just threw away the relationship. Yes, Ross did cheat on her, but she forgave him. All she needed to do right no was talk to Ross.

She got up than remembered that he was at work, and she was supposed to be there also. She took the letter, the box, and the ring with her and said to Emily while she was walking out and crying “thanks Emily” “No problem” Emily replied. She knew that this was not going to lead to good. So, she walked out of the coffeehouse smiling, and all giddy.

Please review. I just updated this chapter. Tell me if it was good enough.

Thanks for your reviews.

Lobsters forever!

Chapter 5

Chapter 5 I just want to take a second for the reviews. Keep them coming. –Authors note
After just leaving Central Perk, Rachel was crying. Her first thought was canceling work to try to decide what to do. But Rachel just needed to get away from it. It was surreal, what could have been. She hit herself on the head and went off to work.

Rachel was at work, and in a very important meeting. Though she couldn’t stop thinking about Ross and the proposal that unfortunately didn’t take place. ‘We would be married by now’ she thought.

Scene fades to the night of the break:

Ross: Is this about Mark?

Rachel: (shocked) Oh my God.

Ross: Okay, it’s not, it’s not.

Rachel: Oh my God. I cannot keep having this same fight over and over again, Ross, no, you’re, you’re, you’re making this too hard.

Ross: Oh I’m, I’m making this too hard. Okay, what do you want me to do.

Rachel: I don’t know, I don’t know. Maybe we should just take a break.

Ross: you right, let’s get some frozen yogurt or something.

Rachel: No, a break from us.

Ross: What? Rachel we can’t. Look, I am sorry. But you have to understand that I have feelings too. When I see you and Mark together, I just feel like he is taking you away from me, and now this job. It’s like if one more thing comes in the way. Than we would be through.

(Rachel sighs and sits down next to Ross)

Rachel: Okay, honey. I understand. We’ll be okay. (She kisses him)

But you have to know that Mark, shouldn’t be a problem. Sweetie, I don’t like him. I love you so much. I wish I could show you how much. Just can we start to celebrate?

Ross: yes. Rachel, I thought maybe we could go to the planetarium.

Rachel: why?

Ross: I thought it would be nice. Plus I set up dinner there for us.

Rachel: Okay, sweetie.

Ross: Meet me there?

Rachel: yeah, okay. Love you.

Ross: I do more. (They kiss like in TOW No one is ready)

(Ross leaves)

Rachel snaps back to reality. She is sitting in the meeting. ‘I better start to pay attention’ she thought. ‘How would the proposal go?’ she thought.

Planetarium

We see Rachel coming in and Ross on one knee. The way you look tonight is being played on the speakers. In the stars there is written, “Will you marry me?”

The dream Rachel says yes, and Ross gives her the ring that is now in the real Rachel’s pocket. They dance than we hear:

“Rachel, how do you like the proposal?”

Rachel snaps back and noticed her boss was asking her a question “How did you like the proposal”. Rachel replies dreamingly “it was beautiful” Rachel than starts to develop tears in her eyes. “May, I be excused to the bathroom?” Rachel asks.

On her way to the bathroom, she decided that she needed to go home and think. So, she begged Phoebe to call and pretend it was Sandra (Rachel’s mother) to get her out of work. She needed to talk to someone about this. She considered Monica, but Phoebe was always the most supportive of the Lobsters.

Rachel’s and Joey’s apt

Rachel and Phoebe were the only ones there. She just told her about the engagement ring, the break, and the daydreams.

“Interesting” Phoebe said. Than continued “Rachel do you have feelings for Ross?”

“I don’t know. I mean I really like him, but as a friend. I just don’t know anymore. Everything is so complicated.” Rachel answered. “Sweetie, you do. That’s why everything’s so complicated. Even if you don’t get together now. You will, your lobsters” Phoebe replied doing the claws again. Rachel smiled. Phoebe could always make her laugh.

Scene fades out when we see Emily outside the door of Joey and Rachel’s apt and she just heard everything.

Now we see Emily talking to Ross at his apartment.

“I am really sorry Ross” Emily said sympathetically. “That’s what she did. She took the ring and broke and said that she didn’t care, because it was way to early to get married?” Ross said with tears in his eyes. “Yes, oh, and the letter. She ripped it. I can show you it if you want.” Emily said lying. “No, I don’t want to see it” Ross said. “I am really sorry Ross. I guess she didn’t love you as much as you thought she did.”

Maybe, it was true. Maybe he did need to move on. “Emily, thank you for telling me.” “No problem, Ross. If you need me at anytime just call this number” Emily said giving him a piece of paper with her uncles phone number on it. Than Emily left smiling.

When she left, Ross felt a rage inside. He took his hand a made it into a fist and hit the wall. Than regretting what he did buy screaming “Oww”. But that didn’t hurt nearly as much as what Emily just told him. He needed to move on. Rachel deserved to be happy, and from what Emily had told him. Rachel wasn’t happy when she was with him. He couldn’t believe it. But it was true. He needed to leave it in the past.

We change scene to Rachel and Phoebe talking.

“You have to tell him,” Phoebe said. “Couldn’t I just write him an e-mail?” Rachel said scared. “Rachel!” Phoebe warned. “I will, just not now.” Rachel said unconvincingly. “When?” Phoebe asked. “In a couple of years” Rachel answered. Than continued

“Okay, fine. I will go tonight”

TONIGHT

Rachel looked very beautiful. She had to impress her man. She practiced her speech all the way to Ross apartment. Than she got to the door fixed her hair and knocked on it.

Ross answered. “Rachel, hi. What are you doing here?” Ross asked. “I need to tell you something”

A woman coming into the living room interrupts Rachel. “Ross, I love your apartment”. Rachel looks devastated. She looked like someone just ripped her heart out and trampled on it. “Oh, I didn’t know you had company” Rachel said. “Oh, yeah. Sorry. Michelle, this is Rachel. Rachel this is Michelle.” Ross said, introducing them. To Rachel it was like saying, ‘Rachel meet your next enemy.’

Rachel just stood there and than said, “I got to go” Rachel left, and Ross just stood there confused.

Tell me if you liked it. Please review! Tell me if you liked it. REVIEW!
dmtennis1
A new Ross and Rach fan

This is a great story, please add!
loobyloo
A new Ross and Rach fan

Great Story Very Happy

Did she got off the plane??? I got off the plane

Ross.. with us... it's never off the table!

It's always been you, Rach!
RTA5225
A new Ross and Rach fan

Post Chap. 4 Emily Comes to New York
Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:02 am

WHEN was this on? Or is this made up? Surprised
 << View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index -> Fanfics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: