Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index Ross and Rachel forum
A forum to discuus Ross, Rachel, Friends and everything else

FAQFAQ      SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

*SPOILER INSIDE* Harry Potter thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index -> General chatting
 << View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
Roni
Ultimate R&R fan
(webmistress Binba)

Post *SPOILER INSIDE* Harry Potter thread
Sat Jun 28, 2003 8:40 pm
Reply to topic Reply with quote

This is a special thread for those who already finished the book and want to talk about the surprise in it

Go ahead, just please keep the spoilers to this thread only Very Happy
american_cuttie
A Ross and Rachel obsessed fanatic

I finished it on monday morning around 5 AM i was up all sunday night reading it. me and my sister were having a little race. she finished about 10 minutes before me Mad anyway i've been thinking about it nonstop after i finished it. OMG I can't belive sirius died Crying or Very sad i cried a little when i was reading the scene. J.K. Rowling said she cried while she writed it. I loved Fred and George though Laughing . Their departare thing was great! and Luna Lovegood "when you say Sirius do you mean Stubby Boardman?" and Harry and Cho were really cute. I hope it works out for them. I think Snape might be a spy for the order cuz of when Snape said its not Harry's job to know what Voldermort is saying to his death eaters and he said "no that's your job isn't it?" and he said "yes potter that is my job" wow i have a lot to say about this book. Harry's probably gonna be really depressed in the next book. I wonder how Percy will act to the news that Voldermort really is back and his family had been right. what if arthur becomes minister of magic? remember ron said "we've got as much chance at winning the cup as dad has got at becoming minister of magic" I've got A LOT to say about this book but i'm tierd of typing so i'm done now.
"But you'll always be Ickle Diddykins to me."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dionysha
senorita sombrero

i LOVED IT. haha, i cried too.

i heard someone died, i kept reading and when something bad would happen, i kept thinking that it would be arthur, or hermione, or someone and i would be like NOOOOO they cant die!!!! haha.

and i loved fred and george so much!!!
Lovelyliss23

i have lots to say also. i was sooo sad when sirus died. i'm still sad. when i talk about it my eyes start to well up. when i was reading it was even worse. but people were in teh house so i didn't want to sound like i was crying so i just got teary and would wipe the tears. also i wanted to be able to keep reading. when harry had the dream i thought it was real but i didn't like what harry did. i wanted him to talk to snape. of course snape couldn't act like he was on harry's side so harry should have relaxed and thought about stuff first. but dumbledore kinda said how he cared so much for people and supposedly that's a strength but i think it hurts him too. he was way too impulsive in this book. kara, those moments you picked out were some of my favorite also. i don't think it's the end of harry and cho. i am mad at rowling too that she had to kill sirus. i thought none of the good guys ever died. they didn't really before. i didn't think cedric was that great in the last book. but in this book especially you read a lot about sirus and he was so great. he was like harry's only family left and his dad's best friend and all. and i think a lot of the end was harry's fault but it was also good cause the public finally believed that voldermort was back. poor sirus had to sacrifice himself. i wonder if after the battle sirus would have been freed of his charge if he had lived. oh and i also don't get the prophecy. it seemed pretty obvious to me. and about one of them dying, weren't they both living then? is voldermort back to full power? i mean obviously one of them will die eventually but they both seem to be living then. and i think dumbledore's whole speech at the end blaming himself was so that people reading would forgive harry because he caused a lot of trouble. i guess maybe if they had told harry about the prophecy he wouldn't have gone there. i had other stuff to say but my mom called so i'll respond more later
Jenna
Saw every Friends episode

I wasn't really sad when Sirius died. I was surprised. I knew someone was going to die, and I considered almost every character except for him. I'm still not that upset. Harry's reaction is sadder than the death itself. But yeah, it was a really good book. Not my favorite, but still better than some of the others. I was wondering about Harry being able to see the thestrals. Didn't he see his parents die and didn't he see Quirrel die in the first year? Why couldn't he see them before?

"Or did the soul of Orpheus sing
Such notes as, warbled to the string,
Drew iron tears down Pluto's cheek?"
Lovelyliss23

i was wondering that too about the thestrals. maybe he has to remember the death (in the case of his parents) and quirrel died? i forget the first book. my brother guessed that sirus would die because he rightly said that they wouldn't kill a really huge character like ron or hermoine cause that owuld be like killing harry and you know that's not gonna happen. so once harry had the dream i was really worried for sirus. i liked him a lot so i was really sad. i haven't read the books for so long but i think this was one of the best ones. i like that this book and the 4th book were so long because after the shorter ones i have the feeling that it's not finished. like there were some things hanging this time but i thought it was enough. not that i'm not already waiting for the 6th book Smile
dionysha
senorita sombrero

yeah, i was wondering about the thestrals too, but maybe he was to young to remember his parents dying in front of him or something

oh, and i wanted to kick umbridge so much
Lovelyliss23

me too i hate that umbridge b*tch too. she sent the demetors after harry right? i don't get why she did that anyway. she's not a death eater is she?
dionysha
senorita sombrero

she probably did that to set him up, but wow she was a bitch

i really really loved how they all stood up to her, like how the teachers wouldnt do stuff for her
Lovelyliss23

oh yeah like w/ all the stuff fred and george did. like they wouldn't clean up the puddle and even left a little as a memory to them
dionysha
senorita sombrero

do you guys want ron and hermione to eventually go out? haha i do.
Lovelyliss23

i guess i wouldn't mind if they went out but i'm not really a shipper. i don't really think of couples in that group cause they seems young. well i guess they're almost as old as me but i still think of them as little school kids and i think of the book as innocent in that way. like harry and cho were cute but i didn't really care either way about them
dionysha
senorita sombrero

it might be kinda weird, but its been hinted at. itll probably happen eventually, maybe *shrugs*
Lovelyliss23

i know the way they always fight it seems like they like each other. maybe they can for a little bit in book 6 but i don't want the stories to end w/ them together
blonde fluer declur
A new Ross and Rach fan

Post Re: *SPOILER INSIDE* Harry Potter thread
Fri Jul 04, 2003 9:48 pm

ANTI CHO!!! CHO MUST GOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!,ANTI CHO!!! CHO MUST GOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!ANTI CHO!!! CHO MUST GOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!ANTI CHO!!! CHO MUST GOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!ANTI CHO!!! CHO MUST GOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!ANTI CHO!!! CHO MUST GOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!ANTI CHO!!! CHO MUST GOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!ANTI CHO!!! CHO MUST GOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!ANTI CHO!!! CHO MUST GOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!ANTI CHO!!! CHO MUST GOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!ANTI CHO!!! CHO MUST GOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!ANTI CHO!!! CHO MUST GOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!ANTI CHO!!! CHO MUST GOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!ANTI CHO!!! CHO MUST GOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!ANTI CHO!!! CHO MUST GOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
 << View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index -> General chatting All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: