Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index Ross and Rachel forum
A forum to discuus Ross, Rachel, Friends and everything else

FAQFAQ      SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Discussion Thread for "Related" 10/5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index -> General chatting
 << View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
amandarose
A new Ross and Rach fan

Post Discussion Thread for "Related" 10/5
Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:11 am
Reply to topic Reply with quote

post your thougts about this new show in this thread
Roni
Ultimate R&R fan
(webmistress Binba)

what is it about?
amandarose
A new Ross and Rach fan

Post Re: Discussion Thread for "Related" 10/5
Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:29 am

I thought you'd never ask..lol...Instead of me trying to describe it I just went over the the WB site and cut out a synposis of the first show. In case you missed it...it's on again Monday night after 7th Heaven. I loved the first eppy...hope the second one is as good. Here's the info..enjoy

From executive producer Marta Kauffman ("Friends," "Dream On") comes a one-hour comedic ensemble drama about four sisters ? the Sorelli sisters ? and the special bonds that unite them. In the premiere episode, first-born sister Ginnie (Jennifer Esposito, "Crash") is an attorney who has just received the unexpected news that she and her husband, Bob (Callum Blue, "Dead Like Me"), are pregnant with their first child; second-oldest sister Ann (Kiele Sanchez, "Married to the Kellys") is a therapist who is on the verge of breaking up with the love of her life; twenty-three-year-old Marjee (Lizzy Caplan, "Mean Girls") is an event coordinator whose current project is about to fall apart; and youngest sister Rose (newcomer Laura Breckenridge) is a 19-year-old college student who shocks her family by announcing that she's switched majors from pre-med to experimental theater. The sisters are also dealing with the fact that their father, Joe (guest star Tom Irwin, "My So Called Life"), has just announced plans to marry his girlfriend, Renee (Christine Ebersole, Tony Award winner for "42nd Street"), a development that has left the women with conflicting emotions.
amandarose
A new Ross and Rach fan

Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:28 am

The show this week promises to be a bit more exciting...here's what I picked up from a press release on the official web site.

Realizing their life is about to change forever, Ginnie (Jennifer Esposito) and her husband Bob (Callum Blue) decide to make a list of all the things they want to do in New York City before the baby arrives, but the task reveals a secret that Bob has been keeping from his wife. In the other Sorelli sisters' lives, Ann (Kiele Sanchez) agonizes over how to handle her emotional break-up with Danny (guest star Dan Futterman); Marjee (Lizzy Caplan) has problems adjusting to moving back home with her father (guest star Tom Irwin) and his early-riser fiancיe, Renee (Christine Ebersole); and the baby of the family, Rose (Laura Breckenridge), embraces her new college major in experimental theater, but finds herself attracted to her acting partner (guest star Chris Carmack, "The O.C").

I cant' wait to find out what teh SECRET is...and I reallly like Rose the younger girl...she has some issues for sure
amandarose
A new Ross and Rach fan

Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:10 pm

Just heard that the show is moving from Wed.night to Monday night....that will be so much better!!!! I hope it gets the viewing it deserves...it's a really good show. Smile
michal
Saw every Friends episode

Post I've seen a few episodes
Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:00 pm

and they were good.

but I don't watch it regularly
 << View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index -> General chatting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: