TOW the "What if?" questions
These are "what
if?" questions, in which you can add your own fantasy on what you
think would have happened if ...
28: We recentlty found out that Monica had actually gone to Joey before
she went to Chandler in London. So what if Joey actually took Monica
up on her offer and they went to bed together?
- Im sure something else would have happened like Rach would have told ross she loved him instead of "congratulations" and pheobe would call and talk to ross and she would say y kno "u 2 r lobsters" and Ross would have ditched the British Chippy and R&R would have gotten 2gether and married And every1 would b happy they have to get back 2gether.....if they dont i will explode....
- Rachel: they would get married but ross would say rachel's name in bed making emily either get a divorce or do what she actually did: ban ross from seeing rachel wich would end up with a break up
- Huh, I would say it would have made the storyline in season five better, If I'm honest I expected more from that incident at his vows. After some episodes it wasn't mentioned anymore, even if I think it was IMPORTANT !!!! :)They could have made more of that incident !!! :)
Question 2: What if Chloe never got the job at the Xerox place? Hmmm...makes ya think...
- Tina: R&R would probably have broken up anyway. The writers have this complex that happy couples can't be funny. Grrrrr....
- Nina: They wouldīve made up but then break up for some similar reason, as Ross already had problems with the whole thing and Rachel would eventually have exploded over his jealousy. But letīs say they had never broken up. There would not have been the wedding in London, hence no Monica and Chandler? In real life I think that they would have gotten together anyway, but the television world works differently.
- I think the break up was bound to happen because of all the tension between Ross and Rachel at the time. Ross might even have found another woman to droun his missery in, in which case the story would have stayed pritty much the same.
- What should have happened is that Ross should've sulked for abit then gone home. There he finds a message from Rach on his ans. phone apologising so he goes around and everyone lives happily ever after. p.s this would never happen
- Tina Chaves: I think they would... I dunnno... if Ross had found another tramp on that bar yeah, they would have broken up... If not, no, I don't think so, coz Ross didn't go there WANTING that to happen! :)
- Ross and Rachel would have never broken up. Therefore, Ross would have never met Emily. So, he probably wouldn't get divorsed again.
- He would have gotten really drunk and realized that his true dream girl is Rachel. He would go to her and they would live happily ever after.
- Ross and Rachel would probably be married by now.
- Ross and Rachel would have never broke up
- Ross and Rachel wouldn't have broken up...at least not because of Ross cheating...but i'm sure something would've happened with Rachel and Mark...or ross would become too parnoid...something was bound to happen...and that's one of the reason's we keep watching...to see if ross and rachel get back together.
- if chloe never got the job at the xerox place then ross couldn't have slept with her while on a break with rachel and they would be still going out but i think something else would eventually broke them up.
- They probably would have made Ross sleep with someone else. You have to realize the writers have a plan for everyone and some way they will go on with it.
- chandler and joey wouldn't have a reason to go down to the copy place and ross would never have met her and ross and rachel would have never broke up
- Annie: Ross and Rachel would have never broken up, Ross wouldnt have met Emily, they wouldnt have gone to London so Monica and Chandler wouldnt be together now but R&R could have been married.
- R&R would've dealed with all their problems and spend the rest of their lives together... Just LOVE happy endings!
- Ross would have been mad at Rachel, but she would be able to convince him that it was nothing. They would work thinks out, but the there was Rachel's career of course... Well, I think the feeling of losing Ross would be so scary that she would work on it, and he too, of course...
- THEN I WOULD HAVE LOVED IT!! I LOVE ROSS AND RACHEL TOGETHER. I wish it could always be like that.
Question 4: What if Rachel would have never told Ross that she wanted a break?
- Siggy: ross wouldn't have cheated on rachel and everything would be ok and joey would have gotten his pizza and had gone to the bathroom.
- Well, the whole break up thing wouldn't happen that way, though the writers would have found a way to di it anyway
- They would have gone on longer, but then somewhere there would have to have be some bump in the road cuz they were a very tortured couple.
- They wouldn't have a fight and they would both still be together!!! WOOHOO!
- Natalie: They would have to take a break sometime because Ross was really jealous. He probably felt threatened by Mark because he, Ross, was a geek in high school and now he was with the woman of his dreams. He didn't want anyone to take her away from him. But, in the end, he would have to screw it up himself because, let's face it, it's television. Things don't work out if you are too paranoid to enjoy them.
- Ross would have never slept with Cloe. And Ross and Rachel would have never broken up.
- Jon: r&r would figure a way to solve things and make it right. If that happened maybe they'd still be together.
- Ross and Rachel would have never broke up but ross would still be jealous of Mark for no reason
- Ross and Rachel would still be together and ,who knows, maybe have gotten married!!!
- juliet: i think their relationship would have gotten serious and they might have got married
- i think that ross would have proposed to rachel since it was their anniversary. or else he might have a little while later down the road because they probably would still be together and he might have asked her then! but ross might have ended it b/c of his jealosy of mark
- i think there will still be something to break them up for a while because that's how life is
- They wouldn't have broken up and Ross would have propose to Rachel and she would have said YES!!!ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- simple...ross would've never slept with that copy grl...but they would've broken up for another reason...still convinced of that.
- Carlos: They wouldn´t broken up, but The jealousy between Mark & Ross would be on and on...
Question 5: What if Rachel had never written that letter?
- Kim: I think they would have broken up anyway. I mean Rachel was still hurt and wasen't ready to forgive or trust Ross. What's a relationship if you're not ready to forgive or trust someone you love? Not so good. Rachel was ovisously not ready to get back with Ross but being the selfish person she jumped back into Ross's arms too quickly. If it wasn't the letter it would have been something else.
- Then Ross and Rachel would still probably be together.
- They would have eventually broken up again, because Rach still was hurt and did not trust ross and She would have held that against him and he would have felt mad because of it and they would have fought.
- Ross would have never screamed "WE WERE ON A BREAK" again. And Ross and Rachel would have never broken up again.
- They would've gotten back together...and we wouldn't have to hear....WE WERE ON A BREAK again and rachel was kinda annoying with that letter.
- They would have been together longer but something would have broken them up
Question 6: What would have happened if the guys hadn't gone to London? Would monica and chandler still gotten together?
- Ruud: yes, but it would have been on another vacation.
- They most definatly would have gotton together some other way cuz of the way they had been acting from the begining you knew it was bound to happen. They would be watching a movie together or something and all of a sudden, like, realize that they are so good for each other. Yay!
- Stevie: if they wouldn't have gone to london, i think that they would have realized their feelings for each other sooner or later. Ross and Rachel would be together too because they are meant to be together
- They probally would have gotten together some how because in previous shows you always see Chandler and Monica cuddling up together
- i think that chandler and monica would still have gotten together because for the first four seasons it was obvious that they get topgether sometime in the show and ross would have not married emily 'cause emily wanted to get married in london and ross and rachel might not have broken up and if they did brake up they would have a better chance of getting back together because ross wasn't dating emily.
- Yes because in all older episodes they are all over each other and comforting each other. You always see them sitting together and cuddling. ~Shashley~
- probably...they were desperate.
- I think that Chandler and Monica are the perfect cuple, and sooner or later they would have descover teir feelings. The same for Ross and Rachel they will end together. . PS. I LOOOVE CHANDLER
- No- 'cause Monica was pretty emotional and drunk that night! so before Mon and Chan never! But now they are the cutest couple (Next to Ross and Rach of course!)
- Yes mon&chan are ment to be together!!! Chandler is the best man ever!!!
- Stephanie: They would have definitely still ended up together! As we see in TOW That Could Have Been, Ross does not get married to Emily (he's still married to Carol) thus there is no London Trip. But Chandler and Fat Monica still end up together, and he is actually her "first!" They were meant to be. Also, if you watch all of the old episodes, you can see *many* scenes where Monica complains that she "will never find the right guy" and Chandler says "If you're not married by your so-and-so-th birthday, I'll marry you" or "I'd be your boyfriend" (from the one at the beach house) and he was always hugging and comforting her. Total foreshadowing!
- yes...because they're meant for each other! in many episodes we see them cuddling together and they're not even going out! they make the perfect couple...and probably would still have gotten together by...something!
Question 7: What would have happened if Rachel had never found out that Ross liked her?
- Frienatic: Well eventually he would have asked her out. I mean it was going to happen one way or the other. However if he had never even asked her out at all that would have been awful. I'm a huge RG + RG fan and I can't imagine any better way than for them to be together.
- man, friends would never be as cool as it is. I watch it basically for R&R.
- Barbara: I think that Ross being the shy lil guy he is would have never said anything to her and then maybe one rainy day they would be chillin and have on of those scenes they alwayshave on TV where they look deep into eachothers eyes and kissed which usually leads to lots and lots of sex... :)
- Ross and Rachel would always be just friends.
- Amy: Then I probably wouldn't be watching FRIENDS like a crazy freak!. Well...The whole Ross & Rachel thing wouldn't have started and FRIENDS would suck!
- impossible...it was bound to happen sooner or later.
- Ilana: I think one of the friends were probleby told her later!
- i think that it basically would've got to the point where no one could take it anymore. i think that rachel found out at the exact right moment because i mean i couldn't take seeing ross suffer any longer. i cant even really imagine what it would be like if she never found out. then there never would've been the age of ross and rachel. i dont know about you guys but every time i tune in to a new episode it is because in hope that ross and rachel will confess there love to eachother even though it never happens. i basically watch the show for ross and rachel and hope they hook up soon because i cant take it anymore!!
- A FRIEND from Sweden: Nothing. But U2's "With or without you" would not have that special place in our hearts that it has.
Question 8: What if Ross and Rachel never got divorced? What if Ross forgot to turn in the divorce papers???
- I dont' know about "accidentally" but I'll give you three to one he purposely didn't turn them in at all.
- Kerry: If R&R didn't get divorced,then the writers wouldn't have anything for the ending of the show. I hope that Ross and Rachel will come to their senses and realize that they haven't been doing so well since they broke up. The writers will get them back together eventually. Maybe they will get drunk again and Ross will get Rachel pregnant and then they will have to get back together :)
- Rachel would probably find out, and get mad, and go down to the divorce laywer with him, to make sure that he did turn them in.
- of which marriage? if it was rachel...well then woudn't it have turned out the same way?
- I was kinda hoping they wouldn't get a divorce, but, god... I would love to see them married!!! : )
- Then they would still be married and Rachel would never know that they were still married unless, Ross told Rachel he didn't give the divorse papers in. And told her that he loved her and he wanted to stay married. I would have loved that.
Question 9: What if Rachel never met Mark at the diner?
- R&R would still be together, if Ross hadn't been jealous of Mark Rachel would not have wanted a break then Ross would not have gone to the bar and seen Chloe that night, it all makes sense!
- Emma: I think that even though Mark wasn't in the picture, Rachel still would have met a guy friends somewhere along the line and Ross would get jealous about him instead. Therefore resulting in the same out come (SHAME!!)
- Ross and Rachel would have probably never started fighting......until another "Mark" came along.
- Annette: She wouldn't have gotten the job at Bloomingdale's, so she'd still be upset about having to work at Fortunata Fashions, but then again that would be just fine, because that whole jealousy storyline with Ross wouldn't have come up, so then there wouldn't have been so much tension between them, and they wouldn't have broken up. Who knows? Maybe they could've gotten married at the end of the third season.... I guess we'll never find out.
- Ross & Rachel would be happy and wouldn't have broken up in the first place.
- Ross would have never gotten jealous over nothing and Rachel would still be working at the job that she hated, and Ross and Rachel would have never got in a fight, and Rachel would never have wanted to take a brake, and they would have never broken up.
- KIM: ROSS AND RACH WOULD STILL BE 2GETHER!! IF ROSS HADN'T BEEN SO FREAKIN JEALOUS THEY WOULD STILL BE GOIN STRONG!
- Ross and Rachel would probably still be together but Rachel would still be a waitress at Central Perk.
- she'll meet other guy... paolo number 2 for me... and it do cause a stir in their relationship, but at the end of the road, they realizes that the most important thing is their love for each other, and they'll, uhm get married!
Question 10: What would have happened if Chandler never broke up with Janice?
- I think one day Chandler would have snapped out of it and relized this woman has an incredibly annoying laugh! Or Joey would have beat Chandler senseless! But seriously, Chandler and Janice broke up for a good reason, and sooner or later Janice's husband would have gotten in the way.
- Not possible in my opinion, but what if? He wouldīve married her. Somewhere during their relationship Joey wouldīve either committed suicide or moved to a far away country (e.g. Yemen?) out of desperation, or he might have ended up in a mental institution. Then Chandler would cheat on Janice with Monica, Janice would have left, and everything is back to happy!
- Beth: Chandler would have felt Like Janice was the only relationship which would ever work out and he'd want to prove that he was able to go thru the tunnel, so he'd propose to her. Then that would lead to Joey's insanity and new found fascination with caterpillars. Eventually he would flip out and after hearing Janice's laugh one to many times he would kill her along with his trusty caterpillar sidekick
- Chandler would be misrable for the rest of his life. He would never gotten together with Monica. And Joey would have to try to be nice to Janice.
- It would be the best thing because then he and Monica wouldn't be the MOST annoying couple ever.
- we'd have to be annoyed with her for a while...but he would've broken up with her sooner or later cause he was nevr good with real relationshipd until monica came around.
- kristen: i don't even want to think about it!!
- I think it would have eaten Chandler alive and, because Joey is his best bud after all, he would have had to have told him.
- with the nasal laugh??? who can stand that?? i even mimicked her once during my tutorial sections! yeah, sooner or later they'll break up, but janice will haung chandler's life forever.. well until he's finally married... to monica.. nu-uh. i kept on imagining Phoebs!!
- It would not have worked. You can only have six friends. Adding others screws with the universe
- It would have been horrible because then there is a chance that this monica-chandler wedding wouldnt be happening ever. I think that the writers would have broken them up eventually and monica and chandler would have gotten together. But there is a chance london wouldnt have happened.
- I would go and kick her butt outta the way so that Monica and Chandler could live a happy and wonderful life (without the annoying laugh and headaches all day long!)
- lynn: chandler would have eventually gone insane and killed her (if joey did not kill her first)
Question 11: What would have happened if Emily hadn't shown up at the airport when Ross and Rachel were about to leave for Greece?
- Kim: They would have went to Greece together (of course), and probably end up having a good time together, enough to make Ross forget about Emily and all the pain he is going through. Because of that he realises how much he missed Rachel, falls in love with her again and also realises that saying Rachel name at the alter was not a mistake. Then when they get home he goes to the divorce lawyer and end the short marriage to Emily, and Rachel and Ross live happily ever after LOL :).
- BRISSIA: THEY WOULD HAVE STARTED THEIR ROMANCE ONCE AGAIN AND PROBABLY BE TOGETHER STILL
- Ross would have gone on his way.. him and rachel would have spent lots and lots of time at the nude beaches and they would have come back very very happy
- KIM: R&R WOULD HAVE GONE TO GREECE 2GETHER AND ROSS WOULD HAVE FALLIN IN LOVE W/ HER ALL OVER AGAIN!!
- Ross and Rachel would have both went to Greece, and they probably would have gotten back together.
- well, it was either emily showning up their at the airport, or meeting them in Greece. it had to have happened sometime.
- Kathy: they probably would have gone to Greece, had a good time and realized they still loved each other. Of course they did that later anyway.
- r+r would probably realized they were meant for each other and get back together.
- Michaela: If Emily hadn't gone to the airport Ross and Rachel would both have gone to Greece. They would realise that they both still loved each other and they would have started dating. Ross would divorce Emily and marry Rachel and they would both be very happy together.
- ross and rachel would be in greece...but they probably wouldn't have enjoyed it much...considering that ross's marriage was failing
- Ross and Rachel would have gone to Greece and would be all flirty with each other, and she would again ask him what he meant when he said her name, and he would tell her he thought he was marrying the wrong person. Then Ross would have gotten a divorce from Emily. And Rachel and him would have gone out again and live happily ever after! (I know the ending's a bit corny but deal with it!! LOL!)
- They would have fallen in love all over again(or maybe just renew the love that will always be there!)
- ookay... it's still hard 4 ross.. bcuz his marriage was going to an end, but rach will be his confidante... and at the end of the road, they will get back together... and it will happen!
- They would've gone off to Greece and since there only was one bed they had to sleep together. While Rachel sleeps; she would've rollin over to Ross and he would wake up and see the love of his life. Then he would've kissed her, she would've woken up and they would kiss VERY passionate...
RACHEL WILL TELL ROSS THAT SHE LOVES HIM, AND ROSS AND RACHEL WILL
GET BACK TOGETHER, BUT WHEN THEY WILL RETURN BACK TO NEW YORK THEY
WILL BRAEK UP AGAIN BECOUSE OF THE "WE WERE ON A BRAEK"
- I THINK THAT THEY WOULD'VE ENED UP 2GETHER 4EVER IF IT WEREN'T FOR EMILY.SHE HAD 2 REWIN EVERTHING ROSS AND RACHEL HAD COMING 2 THEM.I MEAN,SOONER OR LATER IN THAT WEEK,SHE WOULDV'E TOLD HIM HOW BADLY SHE STILL LOVED HIM BUT IF THEY STAYED 2GETHER 4 EVER, NONE OF THE STUFF IN SEASON 8 WOULD ME HAPPING THE AWSOME WAY THAT IT IS. :-)
They would've gone together, spending time together in Santorini,
Rachel would've been there for Ross, conforting him, wanting to tell
him how she feels, but can't... But, after they get drunk on ouzo,
they end up doing it and causing oh-so many more problems.
Question 12: What would happen if Rachel had gone out with Gunther?
- Sandpiper:I would be screaming at my TV then would spend the enitre night throwing up if they kissed or worse had sex! Ewwwwww! Ross and Rachel 4 ever!
- It should be cute. He could realize that she is too materialistic, and she could fall head over heels in love with him. He could dump her and say she is too annoying and she would be so sad that she would run to her only friend, ROSS. They would fall in love again and live happily EVER AFTER!!!
- Deebo: Oh good lord!
- that's the worst thing i've ever imagine in my whole life! i hope gunther's gay and never has a crush over rachel... ever!! so that R&R will get their act together.. face it guys.. they're soulmates!
- yuck...i don't even wanna think about that!
- Natalie: ewwwwwwwwwwwww! I mean Gunthers alright but Gunther and Rachel???!!
- That would be very, very sick. It would also be a bit funny, though. Gunther's so weird! And that would also mess R&R ^! :*(
- eeww... eww.. and more ewws!!! i can't even imagine that! but if it happens, it should be fun, but please just one dat, i love R&R 2 get back together!!
- I think it's really cute that he has such a crush on Rachel, but if they go out one day,I would be very, very awkward !!!!!!
- Rachel and Gunther? As if? Ross and Rachel 4-eternity!
- C'MON, they would never, I mean never do that to her character. ROSS AND RACHEL will be together, no matter what happens, you know that, we all know that!!!
- I think it would be pretty cool, only because Gunther has wanted Rachel since the time she ran through the Central Perk cafe with a wet wedding dress on. It would be cool for them to have a "fling". But nothing serious, Ross and Rachel together forever...MEANT FOR EACHOTHER:)
Question 13: What would happen if Ross and Jill never broke up?
- Emanuelle- Rachel would be really mad at Ross until she discovered that she was jealous. So she would tell Ross she was still in love with him and he would dump Rachel's sister to be with Rachel.
- FRIENDS wouldn't be the same 'cos as everyone knows...ROSS and RACHEL...FOREVER!!!!
- i would be screaming at the tv 'cause ross and rachel totally need to be together.
- RACHEL WOULD GET VERY JEALOUS 'CAUSE SHE WAS STILL IN LOVE W/ROSS AND ROSS WOULD FIND OUT THAT RACHEL WAS STILL IN LOVE W/HIM AND BREAK UP WITH JILL.
- ross would probaly find himself comparing jill to rachel and dump her and go back to rachel
- rachel would probably still be mad at ross for dating her sister
- well.. Ross is rachel's best friend, and rachel's his best friend. they shared practically everything. jill will gone mad because it's like her sister is stealing ross from her. after a while, ross compares jill and rachel, due to the fact that they're siblings and also because all of a sudden, he felt that he's falling for rachel again. he can't see rachel as his sister in law, she means more to him than everything. he thinks that everything's wrong and the only thing that will make it right is getting back together with rachel. maybe jill & rach'll have a major row, but it won't be long, face it: they're sibs.
- i think rachel would realise she had always loved ross and told him and they got together and he ditched jill!
Question 14: What would happen if Rachel told Ross that she loved him after he divorce Emily?
- Missy(aka Ann):they would (evenually) had gone out...and...probably be married by now(curses). Oh...and R&R 4-ever (i like C&M too)(NOTE:IGNORE LAST COMMENT)(LOL)
- I think they would probably get back together since they both loved each other because we all know Ross will ALWAYS be madly in love with Rachel
- they'll have a very long talk.. maybe they need sometime alone from their friend so that they will figure it out by themselves on what that they really want for the sake of their relationship. people might say that R&R thing is getting old, but the thing is, there's something that makes them special, which is also a major problem to them if they want to remain friends; that is their love for each other. sooner or later, i believe that they'll get back together!
- Ross would have completely gone to her as they both know that they cannot live without each other!
- Then maybe she would have had a chance to be with him again but let's face it,it would had been. to simple for the writters!!
- If Rachel had told Ross she loved him after he divorced Emily, Ross would ask her to try their relationship out again and she would say yes. Of course Rach would be suspicious of Ross around other women so they would both be walking on eggshells for a big portion of the new relationship. Eventually they would both realize they were the only ones for eachother and there is nothing to worry about, and they'll be going strong, and eventually maybe get married and have kids or something.
- Audrey: Ross would have told Rach that he loves her too. Then they would live happilly ever. after. ROSS AND RACHEL FOREVER!!!
- um..i think that they would get together
- He probably would have realized he still loved her and they weould have gotten back together! AYAYYAAYAY
- Then they probally would have gotten married and Emily would be history!! I wish that dorky Emily never came along and Rachel and Ross got married and...well, you get the point.
- I'm thinking if Ross really loved Rachel when she told him she loves him then after he and Emilie got divorced he would go back to Rachel and they would get back together. But he didn't and I would say he doesn't love but he DOES cuz of the Vegas one and Monica's thunder so WHY DIDN'T THEY GET TOGETHER AFTER HE GOT DIVORCED????!!!!
Question 15: What if Joey never found out that Chandler kissed Kathy?
- Chandler would feel guilty and breake up with her Then Kathy would've boked up wit Joey and Joey would turn to Phoebe for advices. He would've thougt that it was because of his bad kisses and ask Phoebe to judge them. Like she did in TOW Barry and Mindy's wedding. Then it would've felt SO GREAT for both of them and they would kiss again and live happily ever after.
- chandler's really bad at keeping secrets... it'll burst out sooner or later!!!
- Emma: They would have kept dating but Kathy would have ended it or dumped Joey for Chandler.
- I think it would have eaten Chandler alive and, because Joey is his best bud after all, he would have had to have told him.
Question 16: what if rachel got pregnant after the infamous vegas incident with ross?
- Emma: She would have kept the baby and Ross would have asked her to marry him (Cause he's such a nice guy) Their relationship would prbably have been a bit tense at first but eventually they would have realised that they were distind to be together anyway.
- she would have to marry Ross and they would live H.E.A.
- laura: she wouldn't have told ross thinking that it would b ok, when she has it ross leaves and rachel is stuck with this baby that she names roz
- Emy: I think Ross would have stuck with her, and when Rachel told him, he would've proposed, and they would get married and have a little girl named Taylor Nicole Geller, and they would have more kids and be a 4ever happy family.
- R&R would soon realise that this baby wasn't a mistake and they would get back together!
- Rachel would have told him about it, and Ross would take it as a sign, and they'd get back together, and live happily ever after!
- THEN THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOO COOL!!! They would proablly get married or something like that. Or they wouldn't and they would just take turns carring for the baby. Only since they both know in their hearts that they love eachother it would be stupid not to get married. Wouldn't it?
- I would love that !!!!! If Ross and Rachel would have a baby together, oh it would have been so cute ... But who knows ? It might happens in season 8 !! My fingers are crossed !!!
- well as we know Rach is going to be a mommy and Ross has to be the daddy cause im soooooo sure they made love on that trip to vegas and no matter how much they remember from it they were too drunk to remember the sex.
Question 17: what if rachel never saw the prom video?
- Andrea: Well, something else would have happened and they would have end up together anyway
Question 18: What if Ross proposed to rachel the night they broke before she broke up with him?
- She would'nt breake up with him if he promised to forget about Mark... (Of course she would have said yes...)
- thats a very mind boggling thought. i think that hopefully if that happend he never wouldve slept with clhoe. i cant even ever watch the episode when they break up anymore its too depressing. if that wouldve happend they hopefully would love eachother to the end.
- They would BOTH realize how silly they were being, and NEVER BREAK UP!!!
Question 19: What would happen if Bonny's head was shaved the first time Ross met her?
- Emma: Ross wouldn't have gone out with her, which would have been a shame because it made one of my favourite episodes!!!
- Ross would have never gone out with her. It weirded him out too much. She was a FREAK!
- Ross would have hide behind Rachel, and then we would see Chandler makes a joke out of it.
Question 20: What would have happened if Chip Matthews never came to the house, and Ross ended up taking Rachel to the prom?
- Ross & Rachel Wouldv'e got married instead of Carol
- well... if ross treated her really well that nite, and he's surprisingly charming... who knows if love blossoms? but heck, if ross ever took rach 2 the prom, there won't have any FRIENDS TV shows..
- you cant even really say because we didnt know the characters back then. from what i know probably nothing because rachel would be too busy pouting about chip to ever notive sweet old ross
- Ross would've taken her, but she would've met up with Chip and still found him having sex with Amy Welch, and she would've been so humiliated that she and Ross would've probably ended up in bed together.
- Then they would probally fall in love. But, then again Rachel would have never kissed Ross after she saw the video. And we want that. Well, I do.
Question 21: What if Rachel never made Ross go to the Opra with Emily the first time they met her?
- Rachel: Then they wouldn't have got married, wouldn't have gone to london, c+m probably wouldn't have got together, but r+r might have worked things out (despite joshua).
Question 22: What if Rachel had never let Mark come over in TOW Ross and Rachel Take A Break?
- catherine: then ross would never of heard mark there when he phoned and rachel would have asked him to come round so they could sort things out which means that ross would never have slept with chloe and r+r would still be together. but then we wouldnt have some of the best episodes of friends like TOA the beach and where racel realises she loves ross in the london episodes.
Question 23: What would have happened if Ross had never made the list, or Rachel never saw the list?
Question 25: What would have happen if Monica didn't catch R&R kissing in the hallway?
None yet ...
Question 26: What would have happen if Monica didn't catch R&R kissing in the hallway?
None yet ...
Question 27: What would happen if Monica chose Richard over Chandler in TOW The Proposal?
None yet ...
Question 28: We recentlty found out that Monica had actually gone to Joey before she went to Chandler in London. So what if Joey actually took Monica up on her offer and they went to bed together?
None yet ...
Question 29: What would have happened if Rachel had forgiven Ross for sleeping with Chloe on the night they broke up?
None yet ...