The Geller Bunch

by Lili

 

 

This second part could be done with a lot of help (only that way!) So, for everyone who helped my here, a big smack on your cheeks: Kris, Gabi, Tina, Steph, Andrea and my brother Rafael (who would say, hu? LOL). Oh, and I don’t know if I mentioned it on the last part but the fanfic happens on the holidays season, okay?

P.S. Before you read this, you might wanna take a look at these pictures:

Erin - Jen - Dylan - Gaby - Alyssa

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Ross’n’Rach ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Continuing.....

ROSS: Ok, then let’s go get your luggage. (they leave to baggage claim) So, who did you come with besides Alyssa?

GABY: You don’t wanna know...

ROSS: Yes, I do!

(they stop and Gaby puts both hands on Ross’s shoulders)

GABY: Daddy... are you feeling alright today?

ROSS: Gabriella, what’s going on?

GABY: (points over his shoulder) Check it for yourself...

(Ross looks back and so does everyone else. At first, they don’t see nothing much, just a bunch of people’s backs. Ross aproaches, intrigued. It shows Gaby, Jen and Alyssa looking after what he’s gonna do. He keeps looking to see if he reconizes everyone. He’s five feet away from Rachel...)

ROSS: Gaby, who are you talking about?

(at this time, Monica and Rachel both turn around. Rachel faces Ross. Ross faces Rachel. Monica keeps waiting for what’s gonna happen. Jen’s jaw drops. Alyssa is still staring. Gaby makes a face, waiting for an explosion)

ROSS: Ra...

(Rachel covers her mouth and starts to cry. Ross still haven’t noticed Monica. He’s just staring at Rachel without any reaction. Seeing that, Rachel hugs him tight, but doesn’t get a hug back for a few seconds. Then he closes his eyes, starting to cry too, and runs his fingers through her hair)

RACH: Oh my God...

(Ross suddenly breaks the hug and pulls her away. She gets confused, still crying, and he leaves off, lost)

GABY: (going after him) Dad...

(the camera stays)

JEN: That can’t be...

RACH: Jennifer?

JEN: Yes. Why? Surprised?

RACH: Please, forgive me...

JEN: (teary eyed, but coldly, still in shock) You don’t know me...

RACH: Honey, what can I do to make it up to you?

JEN: Just go back to wherever the hell you came from. (runs away and that makes Rachel cry even harder. Monica holds her as she breaks down. Alyssa sits on the floor, buries her face in her hands and cries)

MON: Sweetie, calm down...

(Rach cries even harder. Monica sees Alyssa on the floor and doesn’t know what to do. A man kneels down next to Alyssa)

MAN: Honey, are you lost?

MON: No-no, she’s with us, thank you.

MAN: That’s alright. (pats Alyssa’s hair and gets up to leave)

MON: No, wait! Can you help me here?

MAN: Sure, what?

MON: Help me take them to my car.

-

[Scene: the parking lot. The guy and Monica are putting Rachel and Alyssa in the car.]

MON: Thank you so much for your help.

MAN: No problem. (walks off)

(Monica gets in the car and closes the door. Rachel is in the front seat, still crying uncontrollably and Alyssa is layed on the back seat very-very upset)

MON: Rach, please, calm down.

RACH: I don’t know where Jennifer is...

MON: She’s a smart girl, she wouldn’t get lost here. Now, let’s just go home and we’ll think about it later.

-

[Scene: still in the parking lot. Ross is crying and just entered his car. Gaby is running after him and gets in the car before he can leave off.]

GABY: Dad, listen to me. Don’t cry, camon...

ROSS: She’s here... and you knew that. You made me come anyway.

GABY: No, you were the one who wanted to come here! I tried to tell you not to and you hung up on me.

ROSS: How could she do this?

GABY: She didn’t mean to cause you any grief, she came back because she wants things back the way they were.

ROSS: Where did you find her?

GABY: I bumped into her in a mall but it doesn’t matter right now. The important thing is that she’s back for good, she’s regreted. And I believe her.

ROSS: She’s only thinking about herself, she’s not here for any of us.

GABY: Would you just stop thinking like that? You wouldn’t believe how much we’ve talked during the time I was at her house. And it was only a day! She never stopped loving you or any of us. Since day one she wanted to come back here, but didn’t have the courage to!

ROSS: And what was the push?

GABY: All the time she’s been away isn’t enough reason?

ROSS: And you are just okay with this?

GABY: "Okay"? I’m thrilled! That’s the best thing that could’ve ever happened to me! We’ll have a whole family again, dad!

(silence. Ross is coming to his senses now and stops crying. He turns on the engine and Gaby smiles)

"That’s what I was afraid of. That Rachel came back just all of the sudden. A train wreck was supposed to happen, that I was sure of, but I didn’t expect her to have any reaction over that. She surprised me." ROSS

-

[Scene: a bus. Jen is in it and she’s leaned against the window, looking distant. A tear rolls over her face.]

-

[Scene: Monica and Chandler’s house’s driveway. Monica is parking her car and Rachel looks more calm now. Alyssa is the first one to get out of the car. She leans against the door as Monica helps Rachel. They come hugging and Alyssa follows them.]

RACH: (smiling sadly) You still have this house?

MON: (smiles) Yes. We almost moved out last year (looks at Rachel’s face) but that doesn’t really matter...

(they enter the house. Chandler is in the kitchen and we hear his voice)

CHAN (o/s): Katie?

MON: No, it’s me.

CHAN: (coming from the kitchen) Hey, you ca- (faces Rachel and gets shocked) Holy cow... Rachel?!

RACH: (tries to smile) Me.

(Chandler smiles widely and hugs Rachel. She smiles relieved and hugs him tight)

CHAN: Could I be any happier right now?!

RACH: Me too.

CHAN: Where were you?

MON: Chandler, we can talk about it later. Just let her get calmer, okay?

CHAN: (breaks the hug) Okay. So glad to see you again!

RACH: I know, me too... (he kisses her cheek and they go upstairs. Just when they’re up there that Chandler notices the lil girl following them :))

-

[Scene: Ross’s. Ross and Gaby are entering. Dylan is passing by the door.]

DYLAN: Hey! (notices) What’s wrong, dad?

(Ross just shakes his head like "not now" and goes upstairs)

GABY: Where’s Erin?

DYLAN: She’s in her room, sick. What’s going on?

GABY: (carefully) Mom.

DYLAN: Ah, you know what? This is getting old.

GABY: No, you didn’t get me. She’s back. Dad saw her at the airport and was just the worst scene ever.

DYLAN: You have to be kidding me...!

GABY: I’m not.

DYLAN: Wh-where is she?

GABY: I don’t know, but I can call her and she tells me where she is. Do you wanna see her?

DYLAN: You-you talked to her?!

GABY: I was yesterday all day long with her! She came with me in the plane. And check this out: we have another sister.

(Dylan smiles amazed)

DYLAN: I wanna see them right now!

(Gaby gets the phone and dials a number)

GABY: Hello? Aunt Monica? (listens) Yea, I’m home. Where are you? (listens) Okay, I’ll be there in a second. (hangs up) They’re at aunt Monica’s. Let’s go.

(when they’re about to leave, she stops)

GABY: Wait a minute... what about dad?

DYLAN: I’m sorry, but I’m going to see my mother!

GABY: Alright, I’ll stay with him then. (kisses his cheek) You’ll love her!

DYLAN: Of course I will! (leaves happy)

-

[Scene: Erin’s bedroom. She’s on her bed, under her covers, all sweaty and shivering.]

ERIN: (weakly) Dad...

(but it was loud enough for Ross to hear. He enters, still really sad)

ROSS: What, honey?

ERIN: What’s wrong?

ROSS: You don’t have just a cold, that’s what’s wrong. (puts one hand on her forehead)

ERIN: I meant what’s wrong with you.

ROSS: Don’t worry about me now.

ERIN: You can tell me.

(Ross hesitates)

ROSS: You mother is back...

ERIN: What did you just say...?

ROSS: But don’t worry about that now, I have to take care of you.

ERIN: No, dad. Do you realize what you just said?! (gets up and almost falls back, dizzy) Ow...

ROSS: Erin, will you stay here? I’ll call a doctor.

ERIN: Where is she?

ROSS: I don’t care.

ERIN: Well, I do! I have to see her.

ROSS: (putting her back on the bed) You’re not going anywhere. Stay here and we’ll think about your mother later. (leaves. Erin is just as shocked as everyone else, but she ocasionally closes her eyes)

-

[Scene: Ross’s. Ross is looking around the house to see if he finds someone. Gaby comes from the kitchen with a cup.]

GABY: Hi.

ROSS: (pointing to the cup) What’s it for?

GABY: For me, why?

ROSS: Take it to Erin, she’s not feeling normal.

GABY: What does she have?

ROSS: Not a cold, that’s for sure. I’m calling a doctor now.

GABY: Dylan went to aunt Monica’s.

ROSS: Tell me that it’s not to see Rachel!

GABY: Dad, you can’t stop it. We are all interested in our mother, one way or the other.

ROSS: What’s the other?

GABY: Jennifer’s. She is still not home. What does that tell you?

ROSS: She did not... (he looks at Gaby and she nods) Not again!

GABY: She’ll come around, you know that.

ROSS: That gets me worried as hell and you know that!

GABY: But you know that when she makes up her mind about something, that’s it. But you can throw me out the window if she’s not here by 8pm. You know her.

ROSS: That doesnt’ change things.

GABY: Just be cool.

(goes upstairs. Ross stops for a moment, now worried. He goes to pick up the phone and it rings. He answers)

ROSS: Hello?

(cuts to Monica and the scene keeps on cutting)

MON: It’s me.

ROSS: Oh, hi. (pause)

MON: Yes, she’s here.

ROSS: I didn’t say anything.

MON: But you thought. She’s here and is still crying. Can I set something up?

ROSS: (more upset now) What?

MON: Thanksgiving dinner here tonight. We can reunite everyone and we can straighten things up. What do you think?

ROSS: I’m not talking to her.

MON: You want to talk to her. You need to talk to her.

ROSS: And you know what I want?

MON: Ross, I know you, alright? It’s just your pride that is not letting you think clearly. So, we will have the dinner here at 8.

ROSS: But Erin is sick.

MON: What does she have?

ROSS: I don’t know. I was going to call a doctor right now but you called.

MON: Won’t she be feeling better tonight?

ROSS: I don’t think so. You know what? I’ll call you back later. Bye.

MON: Bye.

(keeps on Monica and Chandler’s house. Monica is in the kitchen and the doorbell rings)

MON: Dylan, hi!

DYLAN: (entering) Gaby told me. Where is she?

MON: She’s upstairs (he goes to the stairs but Monica stops him) But I don’t think you should go there now.

DYLAN: Why not?

MON: Look, when she and your father met at the airport, she was just devastated. So, I think you should maybe give her sometime.

DYLAN: How long would that take?

MON: (smiles) You can hang around and I’ll tell you. You can meet your sister though!

DYLAN: Is she really my sister?

MON: Yes, by mom and dad. (louder) Alyssa!

DYLAN: (smiling at himself) Alyssa... cool!

(Alyssa comes from upstairs. She’s feeling better by now)

ALYSSA: Yes?

MON: This is your brother, Dylan.

ALYSSA: (grins) Oh really??

(Dylan smiles widely too. Alyssa just runs to him and they hug tight :) Sooo cute!)

DYLAN: You’re so cute! Could’ve been a brother though.

(Alyssa laughs and Monica playfully hits him)

-

[Scene: Erin’s bedroom. Gaby enters with the tea.]

GABY: Hey you.

ERIN: Hi...

GABY: This tea here was supposed to be mine, but sense of compassion is bigger than my health.

ERIN: (smiles) Thanks. (tries to sit up but can’t)

GABY: Are you feeling alright?

ERIN: My whole body hurts so much...

GABY: Just stay layed then. I’ll get you one more blanket.

ERIN: No, I’m not cold. I’m sweating.

GABY: If you don’t mind changing the subject, I have something to tell you.

ERIN: That mom’s back? I know.

GABY: So, how do you feel?

ERIN: Dizzy, warm, cold sometimes...

GABY: Erin...

ERIN: I don’t know actually... When dad told me about it I wanted to look at her, to see her with my own eyes. But I don’t feel it that much now...

GABY: What are you saying?

ERIN: I don’t know... I don’t have a whole opinion formed yet.

GABY: Erin, she’s our mother.

ERIN: I know. But didn’t sound that mothery last time.

GABY: She’s regreted.

ERIN: You know what? We can talk about it later. I don’t feel so good.

"The only thing I knew that moment is that I did not want to see or talk to her. Yes, having my mother back was like my dream for all my life long, but when the time came, didn’t feel that special anymore." ERIN

-

[Scene: Monica and Chandler’s bedroom. Rachel is on their bed, thinking. Her tears are gone but she’s still really upset. Someone knocks.]

RACH: Yes?

SOMEONE: Can I come in?

RACH: (not sure of who she’s talking to) Sure.

(Dylan enters with a huge smile on his face)

DYLAN: Hi mom.

(Rachel just smiles widely too and hugs him)

RACH: Dylan!

DYLAN: You are my mom!

RACH: (laughs) Of course I am! Sweetie, how are you?

DYLAN: Better now. You?

RACH: You can’t even imagine! Since when did you get so yum?!

DYLAN: I’m growing up.

(Rach laughs again and they hug again. Monica enters)

MON: Sorry to interrupt this moment, but I have an announcement to make.

RACH/DYLAN: What?

MON: We’re having Thanksgiving dinner here tonight (Rachel opens her mouth to say something) with everyone, yes!

DYLAN: Camon mom, it will be great!

RACH: I only met half of my kids.

DYLAN: Great opportunity to meet the rest of the cast. Great idea, aunt Monica!

(Rachel is frustrated)

-

[Scene: Ross’s, later – around 7:30. Jen is just getting home :) She enters and goes straight to her bedroom. When she’s about to enter, Ross stops her.]

ROSS: Do you mind telling me where you’ve been?

JEN: Out.

ROSS: (sarcastically) Could you be more vague, please?

JEN: Dad, I didn’t go anywhere special. I was just clearing my mind.

ROSS: You know how much I hate it when you simply disappear. Yes, we know that you will come back, but don’t you realize how much that worries us??

JEN: Dad, I’m here now and I’m fine.

ROSS: Alright, anyway, the Thanksgiving dinner will be at Monica’s in a half hour, okay?

JEN: Wow, I forgot... but it was at their house last year, right?

ROSS: Yes. I know I promised you we’d have the dinner just us this year but I don’t really think you’re right about that.

JEN: Katie is such a pain this season!

ROSS: You may think so but Monica wants the dinner to be there because of your mother, to reunite everyone.

JEN: And do you expect me to come?

ROSS: I don’t expect anything. You are coming, wether you want to or not.

JEN: If she’s there I won’t go.

ROSS: That would be my same line two minutes ago but I thought about it and maybe it’s worth it.

JEN: Alright, but I don’t promise anything. I’m going under pressure.

ROSS: (saracastic) What is it that you do that it’s not?

"Jennifer is the most dificult person in the world. She can be spoiled, even a brat. I guess it was too much time with Sandra and my mom. (laughs) Sometimes she can prove herself wrong but won’t admit it just to look tough. She’s very sweet too, but you have to really deserve this sweetness of hers." ROSS

-

[Scene: Erin’s bedroom. Gaby is sitting on the floor talking to her. Erin’s still feeling bad. Ross enters.]

ROSS: Can I come in?

ERIN: Sure.

ROSS: How are you feeling, sweetie?

ERIN: Not good but better.

ROSS: Can you make it to Monica and Chandler’s now?

ERIN: Why?

ROSS: Thanksgiving dinner at Monica’s in like a half hour.

ERIN: You didn’t say anything before.

ROSS: I know, I’m sorry.

GABY: Ok, I’ll get ready. (stands up)

ROSS: Are you going?

GABY: Of course! Why wouldn’t I?

ROSS: Try to convince Jennifer to come to. Well, she’s coming but you know her.

GABY: Ok. (leaves)

ROSS: Are you sure you’re able to get out of the bedroom?

ERIN: Yea, it’s just a lousy flu. I’ll be fine. Tell me something.

ROSS: What?

ERIN: What do you expect from this dinner?

ROSS: Well, heads flying around, all types of sharp objects and some people less in the family.

ERIN: (laughs) Dad, seriously. Do you consider even forgiving her?

ROSS: Right now my answer is no, but let’s see what she has to say in her defense.

 

Later...

Monica and Chandler’s. Everything is ready now. There’s a not-that-soft song playing on the background and we can’t hear what they’re saying. Monica is finishing the cooking and is all dressed up. Chandler, Nick and Dylan are talking, sitting on the stairs. Katie is talking to someone on the phone walking around the house :) Alyssa comes down the stairs, all dressed too. The guys sort of compliment her and she sits next to Dylan. Cuts now to the guest room, where Rachel is. She’s fixing her hair in the mirror. It looks pretty much like in "TOW Phoebe’s cookies". The clothes, you can picture her in whatever you want, but nothing that fancy, after all she’s going downstairs for a dinner! :) But she looks really great. She looks at herself one more time and takes a deep breath, confident. She gets out of the room and the guys see her.

NICK: Woohoo!

DYLAN: (to Nick, offended) Dude, that’s my mother!

CHAN: Rach, you look fabulous.

RACH: (kind of embarassed) Thanks. (she manages to pass through them on the stairs and goes to the kitchen :)) So, how’s everything?

MON: Perfect. You like duck medalion, right?

RACH: Not much, but I can do that for my kids.

MON: It’s gonna be fine, you’ll see.

RACH: Hope so...

MON: Forgot to mention, you look great! Love what you did to your hair.

RACH: Thanks, Ross told me that he loved my hair on your wedding, so... (smiles)

MON: It really was wonderful.

RACH: Who’s coming to the dinner?

MON: Ross, the kids, Phoebe and Joey.

RACH: What about Julian and Claudia?

MON: Julian went to a camp and Claudia is with her mother tonight. (doorbell rings) Ready?

RACH: I think so, yea.

MON: Wanna go answer that?

RACH: (not sure) Okay. (she goes to the door and it reveals Phoebe and Joey. Joey has a bottle of wine in his hand. The three of them smile widely) You guys!!

(they group hug)


PHOE: Rach, you are back!

JOEY: And I thought Chandler was drunk when he told me!

CHAN: (going to the door) Thanks man. (hugs Phoebe)

PHOE: Where’s Monica?

RACH: She’s in the kitchen, camon. (they go to the kitchen and the camera follows)

MON: Hi Phoebs!

PHOE: (kisses her cheek) Dinner looks great!

MON: (a la Monica) I know!

PHOE: Rach, I still can’t believe I’m seeing you right now!

RACH: (smiling) Me neither. I missed you guys so much! Oh, come here, I want you to meet my daughter.

PHOE: Which one?

RACH: Funny. It’s a long story.

(they leave the kitchen chatting and Katie enters, still on the phone and she’s not fully dressed yet. She has two pairs of shoes on her hands)

MON: Katie, why are you not dressed yet?

KATIE: (on the phone) Hold on. (to Monica) Do you hate any of these? (shows her the shoes)

MON: No, but the black one would look great with your dark blue dress.

KATIE: Not this one? (points to the one that she’s wearing)

MON: Well, in that case you should wear the black sandal.

KATIE: Ok. (on the phone again) Anyway... (leaves)

-

[Scene: Monica and Chandler’s street. Ross’s car is arriving. Cuts to inside, there’s the three girls and him (duh!). Jen has her arms crossed, looking out the window. Gaby looks pretty happy, Erin looks ill but ok. Ross looks worried but tries to be cool.]

ROSS: Jennifer, whatever you do, don’t talk back to your mother, okay? Be nice, please.

JEN: I told you I wouldn’t promise anything.

GABY: Dad, no recomendations to me. I’ll be just fine.

ROSS: Great. Erin, if you don’t feel good, just tell me, alright?

ERIN: Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.

ROSS: Okay, everyone ready to go?

(they leave the car. Jen slams the door real hard. Gaby holds her hand, showing sarcasm and Jen kind of smiles. Ross hugs Erin and they go to the door. Cuts to inside. Alyssa goes answer the door)

ALYSSA: (like some shockwave just went through her :)) Hi...!

GABY: Hi Lyl! (hugs her) This is Erin and that’s the last one, I promise!

ERIN: (not sure) Hi... and you are...?

GABY: Oh I’m sorry! I forgot to mention. Jen and Erin, this is our little sister Alyssa.

(Alyssa smiles. Erin smiles too but Jen gets the usual reaction :))

JEN: Who?!

ROSS: (dumbfounded) Rewind it...!

GABY: Yes daddy, she is your daughter.

(Ross kneels down in front of her and lets go that goofy smile :) Alyssa is still smiling, but this time is relief)

ROSS: Hi...!

ALYSSA: Hi...dad! (giggles and Ross hugs her tight. Gaby and Erin looks sweetly at the scene. Jennifer enters, kind of mad)

JEN: (to Dylan) Where is she?

DYLAN: In the kitchen.

(Jen goes there and sees Mon, Rach and Phoebe talking)

JEN: (not sure of what to say) Um hi!

(the girls turn around surprised, especially Rachel)

JEN: I just wanted to let you all know that we’re here. (leaves, angrily)

RACH: (puts her face in her hands) Oh my God...

PHOE: Rach, just be cool. She can be kind of bratty sometimes.

RACH: (frustrated) I should know that... (leaves the kitchen. Monica and Phoebe exchange looks, feeling sorry for Rachel)

(cuts to the living room again. Ross and Erin were on their way to the kitchen and they bump into Rachel. There’s this awkward silence, where nobody knows where to look at. Ross passes by Rachel straight to the kitchen. Erin stays looking at her)

ERIN: (looks down, ocasionally looks at Rachel) You look... great.

RACH: (lifts up her chin) Would you hear me out?

ERIN: (looks away) I don’t know...

RACH: Honey, what have you got to lose?

(Erin stays in silence and looks down again. Rachel is waiting for her answer. Erin lets go a tear and Rachel hugs her)

RACH: Don’t cry, please...

(Erin and Rachel just stay like that for a while. Erin is not crying hard though. Rachel breaks the hug, looks at Erin’s eyes and smiles to try to cheer her up. Erin doesn’t smile back, just looks down, really upset. She closes her eyes, feeling dizzy)

RACH: Are you okay, honey?

ERIN: No, it’s nothing. Don’t worry.

[time lapse]

They’re all around this big fancy table, pretty much like this: Monica on one board, on her left there’s Chandler, Katie, Gaby, Jen, Phoebe and Ross. On Monica’s left there’s Alyssa, Rachel, Dylan, Nick and Erin. And across to Monica, there’s Joey. They’re already eating. Monica stands up, gets her glass and lightly bangs the fork against it to get everyone’s attention, you know the thing.

MON: Well, first I would like to thank everyone for coming here tonight, I really apreciate it. It shows that no matter what we still are the same team that we once were, eleven years ago. (Rachel looks down) Second of all, the main reason I invited you all to come here was, not only for Thanksgiving, of course, but mainly to welcome Rachel and our brand new family member, Alyssa (Monica looks sweetly at her) But the other great reason is to try to get this family back together again. It’s been a really tough time in each one of us’ lives and, hopefully, we can put and end into it tonight. (pause; raises her glass) To us!

ALL: To us.

(there’s this silence while everyone goes back eating)

KATIE: Alyssa, right? (Alyssa nods) Can you pass me the rice?

ALYSSA: Sure. (hands her the bowl)

PHOE: You know what we should do? We could do that thing where everyone says what they’re most thankful for.

NICK: That sounds like cool.

CHAN: I think so too.

PHOE: Ok! Who should start?

MON: (raises her hand pretty fast :)) I go! (stands up once again and everybody pays attention to her) I don't have that much to share because of my speech two minutes ago, but it could be used to make my point again.

KATIE: (making her go on) Mom.

MON: Ok, um... I’m grateful for everything I always say every year, like the health of my children, my wonderful husband, but this year specially is that Rachel is finally back and I hope this time for good. (smiles) That’s it! (sits down, proudly) Chandler, you go.

CHAN: Do I have to stand up for this?

MON: No.

CHAN: Ok, then I’ll make mine Monica’s words. (they look sweetly at each other and kiss. Katie looks disgusted)

KATIE: Okay! It is my turn now and I’ll pass it to my cousin here. (pats Gaby)

GABY: Well, I wasn’t waiting for that but thanks anyway. (pause) Okay, I’m thankful for my family, my friends and, most importantly, my mom. (smiles at Rachel and she smiles back, sweetly) I guess that’s all. Jen?

JEN: What?

GABY: You’re up.

JEN: I’ll pass.

NICK: Camon, your part is the best one!

ROSS: He’s right, honey.

JEN: That’s because every year I have something to be thankful for, what didn’t happen this year.

(Rachel looks down)

JEN: But I guess I can only be thankful for my new sister anyway.

(she smiles at Alyssa like "I’m-trying-to-be-nice-to-you" but seems it like she means it. Alyssa doesn’t look that happy about what she said about Rachel)

ALYSSA: (trying to look comfortable, smiles) Thanks.

DYLAN: That’s unexpected but it was sweet.

PHOE: Alright, my turn! (to herself) I love this part. Well, I’m finally proud to say that I’m thankful for iodized salt.

(everybody has weird looks at her and she looks proud of herself)

PHOE: Ross?

ROSS: Well, I think you didn’t expect me to say this but I’m thankful that Rachel is here again, for our children’s sake, and the fact that I have a new daughter. (smiles to Alyssa and she winks at him with both eyes, also smiling :) Rachel looks at him and smiles weakly but he looks away)

ROSS: Um, Joey?

JOEY: I’m thankful for ******

CHAN: (disgusted) Joe, please! We’re eating here!

JOEY: But that’s the thing! There was-

ALL: Joey, we get it!

JOEY: (bummed) Alright, Erin?

ERIN: Well, um...

(Erin closes her eyes and takes a deep breath)

ROSS: Erin, what’s wrong?

ERIN: Nothing, I just... (she trembles a little, as if she was cold) Oh... (puts her hand on her forehead and stands up) Excuse me.

(she goes upstairs and Jen goes after her)

MON: What does she have?

ROSS: I have no idea. Do you have something to give her?

CHAN: No way, you can take her to a doctor now.

GABY: Yea, she’s been like this all day long.

ROSS: No, it’s not that bad.

(cuts to Katie’s bedroom. Erin sits on the edge of the bed, still trembling, ocasionally closing her eyes, dizzy. Jen enters)

JEN: Erin, what’s going on?

ERIN: I don’t know, I feel terrible...

JEN: (hugs her and breaks) You’re burning.

ERIN: I’m cold...

JEN: Oh my gosh... (gets up and picks up the phone)

ERIN: What are you doing?

JEN: I’m calling 911.

ERIN: Jennifer, please, this is not an emergency. You can just get dad and he’ll know what to do.

JEN: Are you sure?

(Erin nods weakly. Cuts to the dining room. Rachel looks really impatient)

RACH: Excuse me. (stands up and goes after the girls)

JOEY: Ross, don’t you think you should go up there?

ROSS: Erin’s fine.

JOEY: I meant about Rachel.

PHOE: Joey, shut up.

(cuts to Katie’s bedroom again. Rachel enters, but not fully)

RACH: Erin?

JEN: What do you want?

RACH: (enters) I’m here to check up on her. (kneels down in front of her, feeling her forehead) Tell me how you feel.

ERIN: Cold and... my body hurts and I’m all... (closes her eyes again and almost falls back on the bed but Rachel holds her)

RACH: Oh my God, Jennifer, hand me the phone.

JEN: (bitterly) Why would I do that?

RACH: (firmly) Now! (Jen says no more and just gives her the phone) And call Ross here. (Jen leaves reluctantly)

(the camera follows Jen down the stairs)

JEN: Dad, she wants to talk to you.

ROSS: (standing up) Erin?

JEN: No, Rachel. (sits on her chair again. Gaby shoots her a look)

GABY: She’s your mother, did you know that?

JEN: Oh really?

ROSS: Jen, please. (quickly goes upstairs)

(he enters the bedroom and finds Erin under the covers and Rachel on the phone. He doesn’t know what to say at first. Rachel looks at him and then looks away, continuing to talk on the phone)

RACH: Alright, thank you. (hangs up) I just called an ambulance for Erin.

ROSS: Do you really think she needed that?

RACH: Ross, she’s feeling horrible.

ROSS: And that’s enough reason to call an ambulance?

RACH: I’m sorry, but I just had to do something about it. I couldn’t just sit there while my daughter is here almost fainting!

ROSS: What a great mother you are! You don’t even know her, how can you simply come with this lousy talk?! Not on me, okay?

ERIN: (sits up on the bed) Please stop...

RACH: I know I made a terrible mistake, but you don’t have to throw that on my face now!

ROSS: If anyone is giving me a reason to do that, it’s you. Don’t you teach my how to take care of my children!

RACH: Our children.

ERIN: (she stands up, but can barely stay still, her body can’t support her) Oh my God, stop that! (starts to cry)

RACH: (holds Erin and she buries her face in her shoulder) See what you did??

ROSS: I didn’t do anything alone.

(Erin falls all of the sudden. Rachel tries to hold her but almost can’t)

RACH: Erin!

ROSS: Sweetie, talk to me!

(Erin fainted)

RACH: Ross, don’t just stand there, do something!!

(Ross leaves the bedroom running down the stairs)

MON: (stands up worried) What happened?

ROSS: Erin’s unconscious.

ALL: Oh my God!

ROSS: Rachel called an ambulance but it should be here by now.

(Joey runs upstairs and enters the bedroom)

RACH: Joey, please help me here!

JOEY: Rach calm down, everything will be fine.

RACH: (teary eyed) I can’t lose her, Joey...

JOEY: (getting Erin on his arms) You won’t. (they leave)

(everyone is going crazy there. People running around, crying and all. The doorbell rings and it’s finally the paramedic people. They put Erin in the ambulance and Ross and Rachel go in it with her)

 

Later...

 

The hospital. Rachel, Monica, Gaby, Dylan, Alyssa and Jennifer are in the waiting room. It’s late night by now. Alyssa and Monica are on a couch comforting Rachel. Jen is drinking water on the corner, Gaby is leaned agaist Dylan’s shoulder, next to Rachel. Ross comes from one of the rooms. Rachel and Monica get up.

RACH: So?

ROSS: She has *** pneumonia, it’s one of the bad types.

RACH: Oh God...

MON: How is she?

ROSS: They say it’s too soon to tell, but she’s on an early stage, which is a good sign.

MON: But will she be okay?

ROSS: That’s the problem. They won’t tell us anything. Damn doctors.

RACH: Look, I’m sorry I yelled at you before, I had no right to.

(he just looks at her and goes to the couch. She looks hurt and looks down. Then she sits back where she was and buries her face in her hands)

"The only thing I knew that moment is that it didn’t matter if Rachel was pulling a wonder-woman or not. She did what I wouldn’t do and that , in a way, saved Erin’s life. (pause) Erin couldn’t breathe until we got to the hospital. (pause) I don’t even wanna think of what would have happened if Rachel wasn’t there." ROSS

-

[Scene: the hospital. It’s almost morning. Rachel and Ross are in Erin’s room, both asleep on a couch, leaned against each other... Some nurse woman enters and that wakes Rachel up.]

NURSE: Good morning.

RACH: Hi... what time is it?

NURSE: Almost 5am. I’m here to check up on Erin.

RACH: (gets up) Where’s Dr. Bower?

NURSE: He’s on surgery right now, but it should be finishing by now.

RACH: I still haven’t spoken to him since we got here.

NURSE: Once he’s finished with his patient, he will be here, don’t worry.

RACH: Can you do me a favor and tell him to come straight up here?

NURSE: I’ll do it.

RACH: Thanks.

(the nurse leaves. Rachel looks around and the room is still dark. She opens up the curtains but just a little, to look outside. It brightens up the room a little and it wakes up Ross)

ROSS: (startling) Huh?

RACH: (looks back at him) What?

ROSS: What time is it?

RACH: The nurse said it’s almost 5.

ROSS: Has the doctor been here yet?

RACH: Nope. And I won’t leave here until I talk to him.

(Ross looks at her and we can see that she’s teary eyed. He stands up and goes to the window, next to her)

ROSS: Listen, I’m the one who should be sorry about yesterday.

RACH: That’s okay. You had every right to be mad, I don’t blame you.

ROSS: I just have to get used to the sight of you from now on.

RACH: (smiling weakly) You better. (pause) Is that so hard?

ROSS: No, it’s just... new and different.

(Rachel looks at him and he’s looking down. They hear Erin groan and both quickly look at her)

RACH: Do you think she woke up?

ROSS: She wasn’t supposed to.

(they go to her and they stay each on one side of the bed. Erin kind of opens her eyes, weakly. She squints because the room is a little brighter. When she looks at R&R there looking at her, she smiles)

ERIN: Hi...

RACH: Are you feeling alright, sweetie?

ERIN: In general, yea...

ROSS: The doctor said you have to stay here for a couple of days?

RACH: (to Ross) Why didn’t you tell me?

ROSS: I’m sorry, you were asleep.

RACH: No, why didn’t you tell me you spoke to the doctor?

ROSS: Rachel, it was that time, right when we got here.

ERIN: Um, guys? (they look at her) Hi, I’m still here, between you two, so please...

(R&R look guilty and smile embarassed)

-

[Scene: Now, it’s another montage of what will happen the days that Erin has been in the hospital. Tina gave me the idea of the song actually (hope it’s okay!!!). It’s "Buttefly" by Mariah Carey :) And once again, the scenes come along with the lyrics.]

"When you love someone so deeply, they become your life. It's easy to succumb

to overwhelming fears inside. Blindly I imagined I could keep you under glass.

Now I understand to hold you I must open up my hands and watch you rise..."

Erin is sat up on the bed, with all the girls surrounding her: Rachel, Gaby, Jen and Alyssa. Rachel is giving her food on her mouth and she’s really hating it. Gaby is next to her reading a story from a children’s book and Erin is about to kill her :) Alyssa is on the other edge of the bed laughing and Jen is layed on the couch, with headphones, reading.

"Spread your wings and prepare to fly, you have become a butterfly. Oh, fly abandonedly into the sun. If you should return to me, we truly were meant to be. So spread your wings and fly, butterfly..."

Erin just fell asleep. Ross turns the lights off and gets Alyssa, who also fell asleep on the couch.

"I have learned that beauty has to flourish in the light. Wild horses run unbridled or their spirit dies. You have given me the courage to be all that I can and truly I feel your heart will lead you back to me when you’re ready to land..."

Jen is in the waiting room, filing her fingernails. Rachel sits next to her, trying to talk, but Jen just gets up and goes somewhere else. Rachel is extremely hurt.

"I can’t pretent these tears aren’t overflowing steadily, I can’t prevent this hurt from almost overtaking me, but I will stand and say goodbye. For you’ll never be mine until you know the way it feels to fly..."

Gaby and Katie are on Erin’s bed talking to her. Rachel and Ross enter, looking really happy. Rachel says something and Erin hugs her, also happy. Ross watches, smiling.

"Spread your wings and prepare to fly, you have become a butterfly. Oh, fly abandonedly into the sun. If you should return to me, we truly were meant to be. So spread your wings and fly, butterfly..."

Ross, Rachel and Dylan are in the waiting room, talking to Dr. Bower. It’s been over a week and the song stops here :)

RACH: So, when will she be out?

BOWER: For what I see, she no longer needs to be here anymore.

ROSS: We already know that, can we take her anytime now?

BOWER: Absolutely, you have nothing to worry about anymore.

RACH: Aw, thank God!

(the doctor leaves)

ROSS: So, what do we do now?

RACH: We can take her home right now coz that’s what I’ve been waiting for all week!

DYLAN: But can’t we do something special, like a surprise welcome-home-from-the-hospital party?

ROSS: That might work.

DYLAN: Great, we can leave all the details to Jennifer, she’d love that.

ROSS: I’ll go talk to her. (leaves)

DYLAN: So, how is the moving thing going?

RACH: Well, I already have everything here with me but I still have nowhere to live.

DYLAN: Why don’t you stay at our house, like Alyssa?

RACH: Because your father doesn’t want me there.

DYLAN: Who said so?

RACH: Dylan, I know him like the back of my hand. I know that we’re on talking grounds but that doesn’t change the fact that he hasn’t forgiven me.

DYLAN: Oh... we can go shopping today, can’t we?

RACH: (laughs) Of course!

-

[Scene: still at the hospital. Jen is on this window looking at the view. Ross aproaches her.]

ROSS: Hi there.

JEN: Hey.

ROSS: Are you okay?

JEN: Normal.

ROSS: In the mood for a party?

JEN: (smiles) Really?

ROSS: You will get to organize Erin’s welcome party.

JEN: (frowns) So not a real party?

ROSS: It still is if you’re involved. (hugs her and she smiles) I’ll take that as a yes.

JEN: Ok.

ROSS: So, you will all go out today to get everything ready.

JEN: Who’s you?

ROSS: You, Dylan, Gaby, Alyssa and Rachel.

JEN: Aw man, really?

ROSS: Sweetie, you have to stop with it, alright? Why don’t you reach a compromise with her?

JEN: Why would I? So I can forgive her and she can run away again?

ROSS: (hopeless) Oh god...

-

[Scene: a mall. Everyone mentioned before is there. Dylan, Rachel and Gaby have ice creams and are looking at the windows and chatting. Jen comes behind them with Alyssa, also chatting. They’re sharing a bag of candies :)]

RACH: (stopping in front of a fancy store) Gaby, would you look at that dress?!

GABY: It’s great, isn’t it?

JEN: (comes and stops) What’s great?

GABY: (pointing) That light grey dress over there.

JEN: (amazed) Oh my word... wow!

RACH: Do you like it?

JEN: (she was about to answer, but when she sees that Rachel was the one who asked...) No, why? Did I say so? (walks off)

(Rachel is hurt)

GABY: (gets her hand) Calm down, it’ll be okay soon.

RACH: (looks down) Yea...

"I was so worried about Jennifer. She didn’t want me near nor around. It started to look like she hated me. (pause) But, on the other hand, she is so much alike me that it scared! I think that that’s how I’d act with my parents if they had divorced when I was younger." RACH

-

[Scene: still the mall. Gaby and Jen are entering the ladies’ room, that, btw, is empty. Jen looks pissed and enters slamming the door. Gaby follows.]

GABY: Jennifer, camon!

JEN: Why does this have to be so...?!

GABY: So what?

JEN: I don’t know! Weird, hard, whatever!

GABY: Jennifer, it’s only hard because you put it this way.

JEN: Don’t blame me!

GABY: What are you talking about? I’m not blaming anyone. I’m just saying that-

JEN: (cuts her) Well, don’t! I know, you’re a softy and forgave her but I can’t do it.

GABY: I don’t get you. You were always "if mom were here" "I wish mom could see it" and everything, so why this now?

JEN: I don’t know, it’s just different. I can’t explain it.

GABY: I bet if you knew where she was you would have done something about it. Or is that too weird too?

JEN: (softly) I did.

GABY: You did what?

JEN: I knew where she was living.

GABY: Huh?! How did you know that?

JEN: Grandma kinda told me. Well, she sent us a letter and Dylan decided not to show anyone, it would just not be healthy to everyone...

GABY: I can’t believe this... How long have you known?

JEN: About three years... (Gaby looks at her) ...or two.

GABY: (shocked) Three years?!

JEN: Or two! I had no choice, alright? Dylan wouldn’t let me say anything.

GABY: (puts both hands on her shoulders, as if she’s gonna say something sweet) Jennifer, I want you to know I am very pissed at you, but what you just said, believe it or not, doesn’t really matter right now. The important thing is that now you have a mother and you can’t simply throw that away because of your stupid pride. (pause. Jen looks down) This might sound mean but you’re being the biggest pain in the world acting like this. (pause. Gaby smiles) It may not seem like it, but I love you, alright?

JEN: (still looking down, smiles weakly) Love you too...

GABY: Okay, now you may not wanna talk to her right now, but you will.

JEN: How much time do you give me?

GABY: The answer for that would be "the long you need" but in your case, it’s different. I’ll give you three days, or else-

JEN: (upset, aware of what she’s gonna say :)) You take all my capri pants, I know.

(they hug and leave)

-

[Scene: Ross’s house’s driveway, later that day. Rachel’s car comes, with everyone in it. They hop off with a lot of shopping bags :)]

RACH: So you guys, this was fun, I’ll see you all here tonight, okay?

ALYSSA: Mom, aren’t you gonna come inside?

RACH: Nah, I don’t wanna cause you any trouble with your father.

GABY: You won’t. You just get in there and help us with Erin’s party, he’ll be thrilled.

RACH: Yea, but I won’t.

JEN: (obviously uncomfortable) Maybe it can be a good thing.

(they all look at her)

JEN: You can come in, I’m sure he won’t mind.

(everybody keep looking at her. She looks at Rach but then looks down and enters the house. Dylan goes after her and the camera stays)

RACH: (smiling a bit) Can you believe she just said that?

GABY: I don’t want this to sound like a spoiler but I kind of talked to her.

RACH: What kind of talk?

GABY: The one you, certainly, would like to have with her.

ALYSSA: What do you mean?

GABY: I don’t know, I feel like she might be giving in now.

RACH: You think?

GABY: For what I know of her, yea.

(Rachel smiles sweetly and hugs Gaby. They keeps like that for a while and Rachel kisses her hair)

ALYSSA: When do we get to go in??

RACH: Alright, missy!

(they go towards the door. Cuts to inside. Jen just entered and is going straight upstairs. Dylan grabs her arm)

DYLAN: Is it me or you just invited mom in?

JEN: And what’s that supposed to mean?

DYLAN: You tell me.

JEN: Dylan, it’s been a hard day, alright?

DYLAN: (sarcastic) Sure, shopping all day long is very exaustive and incredibly boring for you, I forgot.

JEN: Ah, Dylan! (runs to her bedroom and Dylan smiles, mischievous)

(Rachel enters with the girls. Alyssa goes to the kitchen and Gaby stands there with Rachel, who is not quite sure of what to do)

RACH: Where’s- where’s your father?

GABY: Probably at work but even if he was here, mom!

RACH: That makes me feel, I don’t know, better... I guess.

GABY: I think he will go straight to the hospital from work to get Erin, so this gives us plenty of time to prepare her welcome party.

RACH: Okay.

GABY: And I called Katie, Nick and Aunt Monica, they should be on their way now. In the mean time, do whatever you want, this is still your house, alright?

RACH: I guess I can remember that...

GABY: (kisses her cheek) Love you.

(Gaby runs to the kitchen and Rachel looks after her, thoughtful. When she turns to the other side, she sees a calendar on the wall and gets this surprised look)

RACH: (to herself) November 30th...

~*~ Flashback ~*~

1998....

(Monica and Rachel’s. Monica is decorating her Christmas tree, helped by Chandler and Ross. Phoebe is feeding Erin. She’s on the couch while Erin is on those baby chair things. And Rachel is on the kitchen table talking to Jill and two little girls. The calendar behind Rachel says November 29th )*

* Observation: Erin is a little older than 1 years old; Monica and Chandler are dating.

RACH: ...and then the two of you throw petals, alright?

GIRL1: Where do we get them?

RACH: Someone will give them to you, honey, in a basket.

GIRL2: What basket?

JILL: Okay, girls, just let Aunt Rachel speak, questions later.

RACH: Jill, where did you get these girls? I mean, they’re cute and all but if they keep going like this, there will be kind of a problem.

JILL: They’re my new boyfriend’s daughters.

(Rachel rolls her eyes)

RACH: Okay, anyway, the rehearsal will be tonight at six, don’t be late.

JILL: Got it. (stands up) Let’s go girls.

RACH: (leads them to the door) Bye! (they wave and leave. Rachel leans against the door and makes a frustrated face) Oh my...

MON: Rach, they’re so adorable!

RACH: Yea, because you didn’t have to hear about Toy Story for two and a half hours.

ROSS: Honey, it’s gonna be alright.

RACH: (goes lay on the couch) Yea...

CHAN: Phoebe, take it easy there with the food.

PHOE: Why? Erin’s eating well.

MON: (horrified) My carpet!

PHOE: Uh-oh...

RACH: Mon, let it go, I’ll clean it up later.

ROSS: No, you have to get some rest because tomorrow is our wedding and I just want you to relax, okay?

RACH: Okay.

ROSS: (pulls her gently off the couch) Okay now go to your bedroom and get some sleep, you’re too stressed.

RACH: (puppy face) Aren’t you gonna come with me...?

ROSS: (smiling, pulls her closer, leading her to the bedroom) Is that a proposition?

RACH: Maybe... (they kiss and get in the bedroom. The camera stays and shows Phoebe covering Erin’s eyes with her hands)

~*~ End of Flashback ~*~

(Rachel looks back with the same thoughtful face and spots the shopping bags on the corner, near the door. She looks at them for a while and then leaves)

-

[Scene: Ross’s kitchen. Alyssa is looking for something in the fridge and Gaby enters.]

GABY: It’s in the freezer.

ALYSSA: (startles) What? The ice cream?

(Gaby nods)

ALYSSA: Oh, thanks.

GABY: You should try to convice mom to move back in here, after all you know her better than I do.

ALYSSA: But it’s not up to her and you know that.

GABY: True.

(at this time, Katie, Monica and Nick enters from the kitchen door)

KATIE: (giddy) Gaby! Come here, I have to talk to you! (grabs Gaby’s hand and they leave running)

GABY: (confused) Okay...

MON: (kisses Alyssa’s hair) Hey sweetie.

ALYSSA: Hey.

MON: Where’s your mom?

ALYSSA: Somewhere in there.

MON: Okay, we’re here to help. What do I do? (Alyssa is about to answer) Well, I think we could put some ballons on the corner.

ALYSSA: Ballons?

MON: Yes. I know it’s not a birthday party but Erin loves them.

NICK: Do they have ballons here? Because I didn’t get any.

MON: (looking through a bag) I have green ones.

NICK: I’ll go out and get more.

ALYSSA: More ballons?

NICK: Yea, Erin likes blue ones too.

ALYSSA: Oh-kay...

"Could I just get used to this family?? I love them, but sometimes I feel kind of out of place... I can’t explain it. I lived with my mom my whole life and now I live with four siblings and my father. Without my mom around sometimes it can get really lonely." ALYSSA

-

[Scene: the hospital. Ross is walking through the hallway holding a big teddy bear. He enters Erin’s room and spots her asleep, but when he enters, she wakes up a lil.]

ROSS: Hey baby.

ERIN: Hi. I thought you wouldn’t come around anymore.

ROSS: I’m so sorry I’m late but something happened with the director’s step father and...

ERIN: That’s okay. (sits up) So, how’s it gonna work? I get up and we leave that’s all?

ROSS: I wish. I still have to talk to your doctor to make sure and he has to check you up too.

ERIN: But I was checken up twice today!

ROSS: Sweetie, we have to make that you are really okay.

ERIN: Dad, I am! (gets up from the bed really fast and gets a headrush) Okay, maybe not...

(Ross laughs)

-

[Scene: Ross’s. Everyone is putting stuff up for the party. Nick and Alyssa are helping Monica cook, Gaby, Jen, Katie and Dylan are putting up the baloons and getting everything ready. Katie and Jen are sitting on the stair way.]

KATIE: Why there are no pink baloons?

JEN: You got the wrong person.

KATIE: Oh. Well maybe because Erin never left the tomboy phase yet.

JEN: (looking weirdly at her) Huh?

KATIE: You know, no pink baloons.

JEN: What does that have to do with anything?

KATIE: Honey, every girl likes pink.

JEN: Katherine, are you eating well?

(Katie shoots her a look. Cuts to Gaby and Jen. Gaby is on this ladder by the door and Dylan is giving her the baloons)

GABY: Where do you think mom went?

DYLAN: Isn’t she upstairs?

GABY: Dylan, please, she disappeared almost two hours ago!

DYLAN: She must be out shopping, I don’t know.

GABY: This is really freaking me out, you know...

DYLAN: What, you don’t think she ran away again, do you?

GABY: No, no. I’m just worried.

"I mean, not worried-worried... just wondering. (pause) You never know..." GABY

(Gaby thinks for a sec and then shakes her head. At this moment, Rachel walks in. She has two shopping bags on her hands and looks kinda happy)

RACH: Hey guys.

GABY: Hi, where were you?

RACH: I... went back to the street, I forgot to buy somethings.

(Dylan looks at Gaby like "see?" and she just ignores him)

RACH: Anything left for me to do?

GABY: (hopping off the ladder) Sure, you can put these baloons up because my arm is killing me. (kisses her) Thanks.

RACH: Sure.

(the camera follows Gaby to where Katie and Jen are. Jen was looking at Rachel the whole time, kind of not liking her presence and Katie is rambling on and on, not knowing that Jen isn’t paying attention. Gaby clicks her fingers in front of her and sits next to her)

GABY: Wake up.

JEN: What?

GABY: Would you bother making a better face?

JEN: I wasn’t doing anything.

KATIE: (finishing the story she was telling) ...so when you come to your senses and realize you’re a girl, pink has to be part of your life, as it always should’ve been.

GABY: (looking weirdly at her) Katie, what are you talking about?

KATIE: Jennifer can tell you, I have to go to the bathroom. (leaves)

(Gaby looks at Jen, expecting the story)

JEN: Hey, don’t look at me!

-

[Scene: now there are shots with a rocky song in the background. Stuff like Jen bossing everyone around, organizing everything; the house kinda hectic, everyone dressinp, running around, finishing with the food and the decoration. Now, the song fades and comes the real scene :) All of them are there now: the six friends and their kids. Well, except for Ross and Erin :). Jen is looking through the window. She sees Ross’s car arriving.]

JEN: (jumping up) Guys, guys! They’re here!

(everyone hides around, like in surprise parties and Jen turns the lights off. Ross and Erin enter)

ALL: Surprise!

ROSS: (freaked out) Shhh! She just came from the hospital!

ERIN: (grinning) You guys!

ROSS: Are you okay, sweetie?

ERIN: I’m fine. (she goes hugging everyone, like Phoebe did in her b-day party in the first season) I had no idea! (hugs Rachel) Mom! You’re the best!

RACH: (smiling) Welcome home, sweetie.

ERIN: Jennifer, I bet you did it all, didn’t you?

JEN: Yea, kinda. (Monica playfully hits her)

 

Later....

Everyone is around the house, eating and having a good time. Rachel, Monica, Phoebe and Gaby are in the living room talking, laughing`` and all. Ross passes by and looks at Rachel, who haven’t noticed him. He looks down and goes upstairs. Rachel finally looks at him and sees him going.

RACH: Um, I’ll be right back. (stands up)

MON: (laughing) Sure.

(the girls continue on laughing as Rachel leaves. She goes to a room, under the stair way, and takes a bag out of there. She takes a little black box out of it, leaves the bag in the room again, closes the door and goes upstairs. When she passes Dylan’s bedroom door, he sees Joey, Dylan, Julian and Alyssa watching a Knicks game)

RACH: Um, guys? (they don’t look at her but they all say "what") Have you seen where Ross went? (this moment they all jump up because of a missed score) Urgh, nevermind.

(she continues her way down the hall and spots her and Ross’s bedroom door half open. At first she stays still, not sure if she should go in there. But then she seems to find some confidence and approaches the door. She hesitates for a while though, but then she sticks her head in and sees Ross on the balcony, thoughtful. She enters closes the door slowly so he doesn’t hear it. She gets closer and stands by the glass window that separates the bedroom from the balcony, looking at him a bit down. Then she enters the balcony and leans over the ****, right next to Ross. He startles)

ROSS: My God!

RACH: Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.

ROSS: Okay...

(long silence. They’re both looking at the view, not facing each other while they talk)

RACH: I’ve always thought that there would ever be a house as big as this one in Brooklyn, but then I woke up and realized that everything is possible.

ROSS: What do you mean?

RACH: I don’t have a point really... (she laughs softly and he smiles) ...but I can understand now, better than ever, that people’s feelings matter when it comes to being happy.

ROSS: I’ll get back to my question.

RACH: I seriously don’t know what I’m saying (now he laughs) but that’s because I haven’t done this in a while.

ROSS: Done what?

RACH: This. (she looks at the little box and gives it to him) (sweetly) Happy anniversary.

(he doesn’t know what to say at first, but then he looks deeply in her eyes and smiles a bit. She smiles more in response. He gets the box and opens it. She bites her bottom lip, expecting his reaction. It’s a beautiful rolex. He smiles a bit)

ROSS: Thanks.

(she frowns for a second, by hearing the lousy thanks. He closes the box and goes back to his old position, looking at the view. Rachel recomposes and does the same, trying not to look at him)

RACH: I have to say that I expected more than that...

ROSS: It’s a beautiful gesture of you remembering our anniversary but it’s gonna take a lot more than that.

RACH: You don’t think I remember every year?

ROSS: I don’t know what goes on in your head anymore. I thought I knew you but see what happened.

RACH: Okay, I know I haven’t apologized yet for doing what I did-

ROSS: (cutting her softly) And even if you had, it would be no use. The right way would be actually being here for the kids but I guess you can’t do that long enough.

RACH: (now getting upset) Ross, I am here now and I ain’t leaving, not again. I thought I made that clear already.

ROSS: Who am I to believe you...

RACH: (softly) I don’t wanna arguee with you, I’m just trying to fix everything I’ve done so things can all be back the way they were.

ROSS: It’s not that easy when someone does what you did.

RACH: I know that and I’m trying my best!

ROSS: You had no reason to do it! Four kids wasn’t your problem at all.

RACH: You know better than I do that things weren’t okay between us for a while.

(he looks guilty)

~*~ Flashback ~*~

2002...

(Rachel’s office at Ralph Lauren. She’s in there with... Tag :) She doesn’t have a crush on him here, don’t worry. Anyway, she’s sitting on her desk (actually on the desk) and he’s standing in front of her. They’re talking and laughing. Cuts to outside of her office. Ross is getting there with the four kids, obviously having a hard time with all of them. He looks at Tag’s desk and looks puzzled that he isn’t there. Cuts back inside)

RACH: ...there would be no way!

TAG: Camon!

RACH: And you stop saying it’s not, you liked it!

TAG: Did you see the size of her head??

(Rachel laughs really hard now. That’s when Ross opens the door and sticks his head in)

ROSS: Rach?

(Rachel kind of frowns a little and Tag gets a serious look)

ROSS: (nervous, but trying not to show it) Oh, and you’re still in here.

TAG: (kind of sarcastic) Never left actually.

(Rachel senses the tension)

RACH: Okay, Tag, I’ll catch up with you later.

TAG: Okay, bye. (leaves, facing Ross, both serious)

(as Tag leaves, the kids come running in)

KIDS: Mom!

RACH: (happy again) Look who’s here! (hugs all of them at once and kisses each one) Now be good, I have to talk to daddy.

(they sits around her desk, playing around with the stuff on it. Rachel now look serious at Ross, who is kind of mad)

ROSS: Okay, how many times have we discussed this?

RACH: If you’re talking about Tag, drop it. I’m sick of this!

ROSS: You know he’s only hitting on you, right?

RACH: And for the zillionth time I ask, don’t you trust me?!

ROSS: We have a lot of experience on this, so you know perfectly where this is gonna go.

RACH: Oh my God! He is my friend for crying out loud! That scene you made at the restaurant the other day only got him to hate you!

ROSS: I can see that written all over him.

RACH: Would you stop being such a baby?! I can’t take anymore of this! That’s all you do, that’s all you think about, that’s all you talk about! I hate that! And I hate you!! (storms out)

(Ross looks extremely guilty. The kids stop playing and look at him, confused)

~*~ End of Flashback ~*~

Back to the balcony.

ROSS: I know I was a jerk...

RACH: You were only protecting me. Overprotecting, I might add, but I now can understand your side.

ROSS: Maybe. (pause) Thank you for the gift anyway. (leaves the balcony and Rachel just remains there, dejected)

"I blushed, really. I mean, I went to the store and bought the watch, but I knew how he would react. It was like those flashes sometimes that you do a certain thing but you never know why you’ve done it. Ross was damn right to have that reaction on me, but what was I supposed to do? Just listen."RACHEL

-

[Scene: the kitchen, later. Everyone, except for Phoebe, Joey and their kids, are in there, saying goodbye to Monica and Chandler.]

MON: (to Katie and Nick) Are you staying over?

KATIE: I am.

NICK: No, I’ll come with you.

(hug and kiss everyone and blablabla. Rachel goes outside with Monica)

MON: Are you staying here too?

RACH: No, I’ll go back to the hotel.

MON: Rach, we have a spare room, you know that. Why don’t you come?

RACH: I’ve made up my mind. If I’m leaving the hotel, is to move back in here.

(they smile at each other and hug)

MON: Hope everything works out, sweetie.

RACH: Me too. Bye.

(they break and Monica enters the car to leave. As they leave off, Rachel goes back inside. Katie is talking to Gaby. Jen is behind Katie)

KATIE: Where will I sleep?

GABY: Alyssa is in my room, so I guess you won’t fit there. (Jen makes a silent "yes!" and Gaby shoots her a look)

KATIE: Well, before Jennifer throws a party because of this (Jen mouths "how did she know I was here??" to Gaby and she shrugs her shoulders, now smiling) we can have like a slumber party.

ROSS: (passing by them) School night, Katie.

KATIE: (waits for Ross to leave and continues) Anyway, four girls in a bedroom? That’s a blast!

DYLAN: (joins them) Say that to Joey and you’re golden.

KATIE: Sick!

(cuts to Rachel and Erin talking on the counter, while cleaning up)

RACH: Are you feeling good enough to go to school tomorrow?

ERIN: I guess... but only if you promise me something.

RACH: Anything.

ERIN: (smiling) Pick me up tomorrow after class so we can go shopping!

RACH: (laughs) Okay, sure.

(cuts to Ross and Jen, by the door)

ROSS: I’m going to bed now. Tell them not to take too long, okay?

JEN: Okay. Listen dad, is she sleeping here?

ROSS: I don’t think so, why?

JEN: No reason. Good night.

ROSS: Good night, sweetie. (leaves)

"In the back of my head there was this very loud voice, actually screaming ‘Get a life, Jennifer!’ (laughs) As if I wasn’t thinking about that since the day I saw her at the airport, right? (pause) It’s just weird to simply say ‘I love you, mom’ when she did absolutely nothing to earn it. (pause) Well, not since the day she came up again." JEN

-

[Scene: Gaby and Jen’s (and now Alyssa’s:)) bedroom, night. Gaby, Alyssa, Jen and Katie are there. The beds remain untouched, because they put matresses on the floor and they’re all sitting there, in a circle, playing a board game.]

KATIE: (reading on the board) "Your daughter has just been born. Receive the gifts." Okay, $1.000, everyone.*

* hehe, "O Jogo da Vida". Do you know that Tina?

ALYSSA: What are you? A rabbit? (they laugh) I’ve never seen this load of kids before.

KATIE: Well, I guess that’s the Gellers.

(Erin enters with a bowl of popcorn)

ERIN: That’s the last one, alright? I ain’t going down there anymore. (sits)

JEN: When did- when did (cleans her throat, uncomfortable) you know, when did-

GABY: Mom?

JEN: Yes! You know, when did she leave tonight?

ALYSSA: About na hour ago, why?

JEN: No reason.

ERIN: Speaking of which, she will pick us up tomorrow at school for shopping.

GABY: Oh yay!

ALYSSA: Cool!

KATIE: Can I go too?

GABY: Sure.

JEN: (looks down) Okay...

-

[Scene: the school, the next day. Jen is passing by the empty hallway, coming from the bathroom. She sees a group of girls by the lockers, obviously having an argument. If you’ve seen "Jawbreaker", try to imagine girls like them, acting like them: one of them pushes another one against the lockers, while the others watch, afraid of interfeer. Jen just stops at the very moment she spots the scene, also afraid and confused. A woman comes from one of doors.]

WOMAN: What the hell is going on here?!

GIRL1: (bitterly) How many times do I have to say that it’s none of your business?

WOMAN: You don’t speak to me like that, Courtney! (to the... victim :))Samantha, what is she doing now?

SAM: (looking down) Nothing...

WOMAN: Alright, all of you to my office now! (the girls all go on one direction, reluctantly. That’s when the woman turns around and sees Jen) Jennifer?

JEN: (waking up) Huh? Me?

WOMAN: Yes, you. Didn’t I tell you to go to my office?

JEN: But I-

WOMAN: Camon, I don’t have much time here!

(the woman gets her arms and takes her, who is totally confused)

-

[Scene: Ross’s house, about an hour later. Rachel opens the door and sticks her head in.]

RACH: Ross? (no answer)

(she gets in and closes the door. She looks around, looking for someone, but doesn’t find any. The phone rings and that scares her a little. It rings about four times before she decides to answer it)

RACH: Hello?

(cuts to the hallway of school. It’s Jennifer)

JEN: (confused) Hello?

RACH: May I help you?

(scene keeps on cutting)

JEN: Who is this?

RACH: Rachel.

(Jen hangs up, nervously. Rachel looks at the phone and puts it down, confused. Jen waits a few seconds and calls again. Rachel answers)

RACH: Hello?

JEN: Damn it! You again?!

RACH: (a bit mad) Who is this?

JEN: Jennifer.

RACH: Oh, hi...!

JEN: Can you please put someone else on the phone?

RACH: There’s no one here, Jen.

JEN: Oh...

(silence)

RACH: Jen?

JEN: You know what? Nevermind.

RACH: Wait! Don’t hang up!

JEN: What?

RACH: Where are you?

JEN: I’m at school.

RACH: Why are you calling home? Can I help you with anything?

JEN: Well, I wanted to go home now, because something happened here and... (pause) why am I telling you this?

RACH: No, Jen, go on. What happened?

JEN: (looking down) Why would you care?

RACH: Listen, I’m going down there to pick you up, okay?

(silence)

RACH: I’ll take that as a yes. Bye. (hangs up and leaves)

(Jen puts the phone down slowly, a bit down)

-

[Scene: a classroom. Gaby and Katie are there, making what it seems to be a paperwork. So they’re talking while doing it.]

GABY: Okay, so now what?

KATIE: What?

GABY: What do we do now?

KATIE: With what?

GABY: Urgh, Katie! I’m talking about the paper!

KATIE: Oh right. (pause) I don’t know.

(Gaby puts her hands on her face, losing her patience :))

KATIE: Did you tell your dad that we’d be shopping after class?

GABY: He must know, mom must have told him.

KATIE: Oh.

-

[Scene: the entrance of the school. Rachel just parked her car on the street and is going in. It’s a really big school. She walks down the hallways and spots Jen sitting on a bench, in an open air area, looking down and sad. She looks sweetly at her and aproaches.]

RACH: Hey.

(Jen looks up and looks down again. Rachel sits next to her)

RACH: Why aren’t you in class?

JEN: I’m not in the mood to.

RACH: What happened?

JEN: A misunderstanding. Some girls were fighting and the director thought I was involved. It ruined my mood today.

RACH: Oh. (pause) Do you want me to take you home?

JEN: No, it doesn’t matter. I wanted to though, but now I guess I’ll just stick around until class ends.

RACH: I can take you.

JEN: I know that, but I don’t want you to.

RACH: Why not, sweetie?

JEN: (teary eyed, still looking down) Why did you do that, mom?

RACH: (surprised that she called her "mom", but sad) I wish I had an answer for you...

JEN: Was it because of me?

RACH: No! What makes you think that?!

JEN: You have no idea of what has been going through my mind these past years.

RACH: I loved you too much to leave because of you. But... I don’t know... it was too damn hard for me to go on like that... (getting teary eyed) Then I found out about Alyssa. It was okay for a second until I realized that my marriage was going nowhere too...

JEN: He made you leave?

RACH: I was too immature to just run when things got rough for us. I should’ve stayed to work things out, but it seemed too impossible for me to do that.

JEN: Why?

RACH: I felt sorry for you. You didn’t have to go through that, because I knew that if I was willing to fix my marriage, it wouldn’t be healthy to you, coz I was going through a lot of pressure on myself and I know Ross really well, he would want things his way. I would hate that, you know? It wouldn’t work. On the other hand, my decision was made the worst way possible. I wasn’t thinking. The only reason I had to cheer up sometimes was Alyssa.

JEN: So you wanted to come back?

RACH: There was not even one day that it didn’t cross my mind.

(silence)

JEN: (crying now) Are you staying now?

RACH: Oh baby... (she hugs Jen and she hugs Rachel back. It’s a beautiful scene, really :) They’re both crying hard now. The "Butterfly" chorus plays on the background "Spread your wings and prepare to fly. You have become a butterly. Fly abandonendly into the sun. If you should return to me, we truly were meant to me. So spread your wings and fly, butterfly..." The song fades and so does the scene :))

-

[Scene: the school. The students were just dismissed. Erin, comes out first and meets Rachel and Jen at the door.]

ERIN: Hey (kisses Rachel) (to Jen) You left early.

JEN: Yea, I didn’t attend to the last classes.

RACH: (to Erin) So, are you feeling alright, sweetie?

ERIN: I can’t believe that coming to school would make me so good!

(Rachel laughs. Gaby and Katie join them)

GABY: Hi mom. (kisses her)

KATIE: Can I go too?

GABY/ERIN/JEN: Yes!

KATIE: Okay, easy there!

(Dylan comes with a friend)

DYLAN: Hey. Mom, listen, I have a paperwork to do. Can I go to Steve’s?

RACH: Well, that’s fine with me. You just have to tell your father first.

DYLAN: I’ll call him, don’t worry. (kisses Rachel) Bye guys. (leaves)

RACH: Where’s Alyssa?

ALYSSA: Will I do the job?

RACH: Hi sweetie. Are you enjoying your new school?

ALYSSA: No one tried to kill me yet, so... (they laugh)

RACH: So, all here? Let’s go now then.

-

[Scene: Ross’s house. He’s pacing around nervous, when Rachel comes in with the girls, as usual, with a lot of bags.]

ROSS: OMG, where were you?

RACH: I took them out, what?

ROSS: You almost killed me! You could have told me!

RACH: Ross, don’t yell at me, I told them to tell you!

ROSS: Jennifer?

JEN: (a bit guilty) I’m sorry, I forgot.

ROSS: That’s just great. (leaves the house)

(they exchange looks for a second)

ERIN: I’ll go out there.

RACH: No, let me. (leaves)

GABY: I told you to call him, Erin.

ERIN: I left it to Jen.

JEN: I-I forgot...

(cuts to outside. Ross is walking down the street, still half upset, half nervous. Rachel catches up to him)

RACH: Ross, wait.

ROSS: I thought it would take longer until you did something like this.

RACH: What do you mean?

ROSS: Remember when you lost my monkey?

RACH: Ross, that’s a totally separate thing! That was a monkey, these are our children.

ROSS: Exactly. This is much worse.

(they keep walking silently)

RACH: I didn’t mean to do it, I told them to tell you first.

ROSS: Just... leave me alone, okay?

RACH: Ross, they’re my children too.

ROSS: Did you think about that for eleven years?? Well, I guess I did, I nursed them through, flus and brokenhearts, through plays and laughs and fights. Where were you? Now you walk in here expecting nothing to have changed. Why, why did you do it?! Why did you leave me?? How could you! (he’s got tears rolling down his cheeks now)

RACH: (feeling guilty) At least you let it out... all the anger...

ROSS: That’s not nearly all the anger I feel. Everytime I see you, I mean everytime I look at you with one of those kids I wanna scream. I spent everyday with them and suddenly they all want to be with you! I can’t handle it! I just can’t!

RACH: Ross, I... well, I think you should know that not a day went by that I didn’t love you. I always have for eleven years. And I do love you. (getting teary eyed) And I’m sorry I left you all those years ago, I was scared, I was afraid, we were crumbling and I didn’t know what else to do.

ROSS: Rachel, you’re selfish, you always have been and you always will be. You’re self-centered, manipulative and... (pause. Softens and smiles slightly) ...unbelieveably beautiful...

(Rachel, who was looking down, just listening, looks up surprised. She looks sweetly at Ross, who comes closer and they face each other for a second. She wipes his tears and smiles softly. He turns away and walks off. She’s devastated)

"The main thing about Rachel leaving was she leaving me, I admit. She was too protective of our children, she really loved them, but what freaked me out all this time was the fact that all the years we spent together, all our ups and downs, all our love simply meant nothing to her. (pause) As I live along these days with her I see that I was wrong, I guess. I almost get the feeling that she still loves me..." ROSS

-

[Scene: back to inside the house. Rachel is just entering with the same expression as before. The kids are still there, standing by the door.]

ERIN: How did it go?

RACH: Well, I don't know where he went but he should be back in a few, so I hope...

GABY: Is he okay?

RACH: Look at me and I won't have to answer.

(Jen is kinda angry and is about to say something to Rachel)

GABY: (to Jen) Nuh-uh! (Jen frowns, embarassed) Mom, can we do anything for you?

RACH: Yea, I guess. Let's go to the kitchen, we can make dinner.

ERIN: What about dad?

RACH: He'll be back, honey.

"I knew I would have to face him again, but that's mainly why I didn't return, I was afraid of that look, that disappointed depressed look on his face. It makes me wanna cry to know I'm the cause of that look. I understand why he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore, I know it's because he's scared, not because he doesn't love me.. or is it because he doesn't love me!? I dunno." RACHEL

-

[Scene: still there, later. Rachel is alone in the kitchen, on the counter, thinking. All the kids are done eating and their plates are in the sink. Rach then gets up, looks around and goes to the living room. She firstly looks around, smiling sadly. When she approaches a shelf with a lot of framed pictures, she smiles more, getting some of the kids when they were babies. She looks sweetly at them and then puts them back, goes to the couch and turns the tv on. We can see the main door on the back of her head. The camera focus there, and that's when Ross enters. Rachel looks back quickly and stands up.]

RACH: Hi...!

ROSS: Hi.

RACH: (going to him) Where were you?

ROSS: Just walking. (pause) Why are you still here?

RACH: I-I was having dinner with the girls. They already went to bed.

ROSS: Okay.

(silence)

RACH: There's still plenty of food there if you're hungry.

ROSS: I am, thanks.

RACH: I didn't eat with them, I was kinda hoping we could do it together.

ROSS: Really?

RACH: Yea, we could maybe talk this whole thing up, you know?

ROSS: Yea, okay...

 

Later...

Ross and Rachel are on the couch. Their plates are on the center table, they just ate there. They are looking at each other, smiling, we can see that they are having a pretty good talk. I’m just gonna put the ending, peeps, it’s too much to write! LOL

RACH: So, are you really sure that the kids are fine? I am, but you know them better, so...

ROSS: They are. They’re really mature, but it was kinda pushed. They had to learn how to live without you very harshly.

RACH: I know... (pause, takes a deep breath) I have to say that I was more worried about you though.

ROSS: What do you mean?

RACH: It just this thing, their position as children, they needed me back. You could perfectly live with the situation and when I came back, they would simply be happy, but you... (trails off) You would hate me.

ROSS: I never used that word, Rach.

RACH: And I wouldn’t blame you if you ever did.

ROSS: Don’t say that.

RACH: Just the fact that the sight of me doesn’t make you puke is really smoothing.

ROSS: (laughs softly) You don’t change, do you?

RACH: I think it’s better that way.

ROSS: I think so too.

RACH: After all, this wasn’t such a bad idea, right?

ROSS: I hate to admit it...

RACH: I know.

(he laughs)

RACH: Truce?

ROSS: I don’t see why not.

(they look sweetly at each other and hug. It’s pretty late by now, so Jen comes from upstairs in her pj’s, sleepy, to get water in the kitchen. Ross and Rachel don’t notice her, who stops rubbing her eyes, kind of in disbelief on what she’s seeing. She takes two steps further and leans by the doorway to the living room, smiling sweetly. Ross then breaks the hug and kisses Rachel’s forehead. She closes her eyes, smiling. Then they look deeply into each other’s eyes and kiss :) Tenderly, but deeply. Cuts back to Jen, who has her mouth drop open, but smiling (ya know the thing). She looks both sides and then back at Ross and Rachel, going on and on with the kiss. Jen gets kind of desperate (funnily though) and runs upstairs. The camera follows her as she rushes in her bedroom, jumping on her bed)

JEN: (to Alyssa and Gaby) You guys! Wake up!!

ALYSSA: (who wasn’t really sleeping) What?

GABY: (grumpy) What bug did you find in the kitchen now??

JEN: Get this: mom, dad, couch, making out!

GABY/ALYSSA: Huh??

JEN: I wouldn’t recommend this to Alyssa, it’s kinda gross, but Gaby go there and check it out!

(Gaby rushes out)

ALYSSA: (after a pause) Is it that gross?

(Jen rolls her eyes. Cuts to the hallway. Gaby is on her tip toes going downstairs. Someone comes from behind)

SOMEONE: Ahem...

(Gaby turns around and sees Dylan, sleepy, standing on the door of his bedroom)

GABY: (whispering) What?

DYLAN: Why are you whispering?

GABY: Shhh!! (she montions for him to join her) Come.

(when he gets next to her, Gaby puts her finger on her lips – to be quiet – and he nods. When they stick their heads to the living room, they don’t see anyone there)

GABY: (confused) Huh...

DYLAN: What’s going on?

GABY: Jen told us that they were here...

V.O.: Who? Us?

(Gaby and Dylan quickly turn around to see Ross and Rachel standing there, looking at them)

GABY: (embarassed) I did not see that coming...

(R&R laugh)

DYLAN: I was just on my way up...

RACH: Shouldn’t you be in bed by now?

DYLAN: I was.

GABY: Yea-yea, me too...

(Jen comes running from upstairs, followed by Alyssa. Jen comes and jumps over Ross)

JEN: I’m so happy!

(Ross and Rachel exchange embarassed looks)

GABY: Then that’s true?

DYLAN: What’s true? Will someone tell me what’s going on??

JEN: Are you sleeping over tonight, mom?

ROSS/RACH: Jennifer!

JEN: (innocently) What?

GABY: (gets Dylan’s hand and runs upstaris with him) Camon, I’ll tell you. (to R&R) We will be very quiet, you won’t have to worry about us, okay? (she and Dylan enter in her room. She, giggling)

RACH: (blushed) I-I think I better go now...

JEN: What?! No-no, camon! Gaby meant that, I’m with her.

ROSS: (laughing, kind of embarassed) Jen, will you please go to your room?

JEN: Absolutely. Have a magical night! (enters her room, giggling)

(Ross and Rachel exchange looks, smiling blushed. Then they realized that they were holding hands the entire time :) They look it and laugh softly. Ross pulls her closer and they kiss lightly)

JEN (o/s): I’m not seeing anything!

(they break, laughing)

ROSS: So... are you gonna go now?

RACH: Yea, I better.

ROSS: Are you sure?

RACH: Not really.

(they laugh softly and kiss one more time. He breaks the kiss and peeks, to see if no one’s looking. When he’s sure, he picks Rachel up and runs with her to their bedroom. She closes the door and we stay out :))

-

[Scene: the house, the morning after. Rachel is leaving the bedroom, in a bath robe. It’s early morning, Saturday. She looks extremely happy, going to the kitchen. Erin is there on the counter, drinking coffee and reading the paper.]

RACH: (kisses her forehead) Good morning, sweetie.

ERIN: Morning, mom. (realizes) Mom?!

RACH: (smiling widely) Yes?

ERIN: What are you doing here so early?? Wearing a robe??

RACH: I know, still fits, isn’t that great?

ERIN: (amazed) You, dad, last night, dish...?

RACH: It kinda feels weird to share this stuff with you but since you asked, yes.

(Erin covers her mouth in shock, yet smiling. She goes over to Rachel and hugs her)

ERIN: I don’t know what to say!

RACH: Great, because I’m leaving in a few minutes.

ERIN: (breaking the hug) What? Why?

RACH: I don’t want everyone to know I spent the night here.

ERIN: Mom, they will be thrilled!

RACH: I know that, but it’s too soon, don’t you think?

ERIN: I’m sorry, I don’t. That’s simply the one thing we have been waiting for our whole lives and it just happened. Think about it!

RACH: I don’t know...

(Ross enters)

ROSS: You don’t know what?

(both turn around quickly and smile)

RACH/ERIN: Hey!

ERIN: I’m taking off now. (grabs the paper and leaves smiling)

ROSS: I guess she knows, huh?

RACH: Kinda...

(he hugs her from behind and kisses her neck)

ROSS: This feels so good.

RACH: I know. (she looks back at him smiling and they kiss) I have to say that for people who haven’t performed in more than a decade, we were awsome last night!

ROSS: (laughs) Tell me about it!

-

[Scene: Now it’s another montage. It’s not like "oh, again..." because they’re really cute, aren’t they? LOL It’s just to close the fanfic :) The song I’m using here is called "Love By Grace" by Lara Fabian. I don’t really know who she is but the song is beyyoo-tiful! ** Lili thinks... ** Actually, it won’t be a montage... Follow me. The next scene will be those quotes (monologues), but I’ll write them more like a scene, you’ll see why.]

"I remember the rain on the roof that morning and all the things that I wanted to say. The angry words that came from nowhere without warning that stole the moment and sent me away. And you standing there at the doorway crying. And me wondering if I'd ever be back..."

(Gaby and Jen)

GABY: Well, the best thing about all this is just everything. I got my mom back and to top that of, with my dad attached.

JEN: Yea, that’s the best.

"I said I didn't come here to leave you, I didn't come here to lose, I didn't come here believing I would ever be away form you. I didn't come here to find out there's a weakness in my faith. I was brought here by the power of love. Love by grace..."

(Dylan and Alyssa)

DYLAN: Is things can keep up like this from now on, I’d be thrilled.

ALYSSA: Completed, I might add.

DYLAN: Yes.

ALYSSA: It’s great that now I have this big family and it’s relieving to see my mom happy again.

"And I remeber the road just went on forever, just couldn't seem to turn that car around. 'Till in the distance like a long lost treasure a phone booth that just could not be found. And you standing there at the doorway waiting. And the moment when we laid back down..."

(Erin)

ERIN: I used to be all for the independence thing, but now I don’t ever wanna get out of my house! (laughs) I’ll live off my parents, that will be the best.

"That was just a moment in time and one we'll never forget, one we can leave behind, 'Cause when there was doubt you'll remember I said..."

(Ross and Rachel)

ROSS: Nothing much to say, unless that I wanna stay like this forever.

RACH: Agreed.

ROSS: Being with everyone I love, always.

RACH: Perfect. (to Ross) What about going to Hawaii?

(Ross laughs)

"I didn't come here believing I would ever be away form you. I didn't come here to find out there's a weakness in my faith I was brought here by the power of love, I was brought here by the power of love. Love by grace."

 

_ : _ THE END _ : _

I’m sorry if that was not what you guys were hoping for but I tried my best here. Hope you liked it anyway :)

lissa@jedi.com.br